Do I look like these things?

Lately I've been called a lot of names, including slut, anorexic, bitch, stupid, stick, and even a piece of bread? Like damn man how can you look like a piece of bread? Anyways, do i really look like all of those things? I'm way concerned about what I've been being called because it makes me feel sad af..

Most Helpful Girl

• You look pretty and sweet. Don't listen to idiots.

What Guys Said 14

• i don't know about "slut","stupid", and all these stuff, since i don't know you. but of course a person cannot "look" slut/stupid... this has nothing to do with looks.

but i'll be honest here... about the "stick" word i agree as well, judging by your neck/face... sister, you're really skinny, i doubt your BMI is over 18. :-/

unless you're naturaly skinny and you can't help it, try to put on a little bit weight...

• I see nothing negative about you. Ignore those girls because I think they are just trying to make you feel bad because you are way prettier than they are. Jealousy.

• I don't know man bitches be cray! you definitely do not look like a piece of bread.

• That's called girls being jealous, people get mad when you naturally look thinner than they ever will. You look great.

Just ignore the skinny shaming and keep being beautiful!

• Did those people happen to be fat?

• No, you look fantastic. Nice sunglasses too.

• You look perfectly fine. You're a pretty girl. No worries.

• I dont see anything wrong with the way you look, just ignore them

• No u do not.. U look good...

• Ignore them. Nothing wrong with you in any way at all x

• your just another plain girl looking for attention
    i can't judge you cause i know nothing about you
    people shouldn't be calling you names

• If that profile picture is you, well then you look hot. To young for me, but still hot. I would not classify as looking as a slot, as a bitch or stupid. You clearly are not anorexic. Bit skinny, but that is okay, you are in puberty.

And like a piece of bread? Tasty bread? Yeah you look tasty. :)

• I forgot to add, you look cute. You have a cute smile. :)
      If I was young I could fall for you.

• People Are Often Mean To Others For NO Real Reason, Most Remarks Are Made Due To Their Own Low Self Esteem And Self Worth.
    If You Let Them See Their Remarks Hurt You, You're Only Adding Fuel To Their Fire.
    Ignore Them, And They Will Go Away.

• Rye, sourdough, wheat? ASK what kind of bread. Then say OH I eat a lot of that

What Girls Said 4

• How did you behave around people?
    as for labels like anorexic, i bet it is by people who are jealous of you.
    Nobody like labels or have people bad mouthing them , but you can't control what they want to say about you. Just have to push it out. if too much, ask them what they want

• no they are just saying that stuff because they are jealous that u are pretty and they probs aren't or just don't have the self esteem and it makes them feel better putting someone truly pretty down.

u seem quite slim but not anorexic or a stick so u don't have to worry about that

• Piece of bread... ummm... Looks like the person don't even know how to insult and as for those words, just shrug them off no one have any right to speak those words to you or to anyone, just tell the to look before they leap and tell them right back to you.

• No you don't. You are pretty. There just jealous