Should I lose weight?

Comments appreciated but please be respectful thank you

www.flickr.com/photos/130643809@N02/16086281379/

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys will consider that ideal. Some would think you'd look better somewhat slimmer. But its not like you're fat. I don't think very many people would think you 'need to lose weight'.

I'd guess on average, people would rate your body better if you dropped a bit. Not that much. But a bit. But if it's a huge lifestyle change to do so, one might really wonder if that's worth it.

Tried to be as clear as possible, hope that helped.

What Guys Said 9

• I think dropping a few pounds would be a benefit but if you can't or don't want to then you will still be fine because that's not bad at all.

• Well if you wamma have the perfect body then yes like 20 lbs could do but your like that kinda thick that some guys like so it's really up to you perfect body or... a still pretty good body (my opinion but it could be better.) that only a select few would prefer

• I think you should lose a little bit, not much.

• You dont need to lose weight much. Just maybe if you lose about 3 kg, will may be seen better.
    but you are still fine.
    :)

• Couldn't hurt, plus you may feel better.

• No, you look fine!

• You look good to me.

• You have a very nice figure

• Look good to me, but that is a little overweight. But I love the extra meat.

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with the guys. No one is going to look at you and say you're someone who definitely needs to lose weight. You have a thick look a lot of guys find attractive. I would say you could stand to lose a bit though, but only because you tend to carry it in your midsection, and that's the area which causes the most health problems vs on your hips and thighs.