Strange/Odd Looking?

I'm 21 years old and I feel like my appearance off putting to people. I'm 5'3, which makes me insecure about my height and I have strange facial features. Please do not be rude not nasty. It's just something that bothers me sometimes even though I try my best to ignore it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm from London, England and I have to say there is definitely nothing strange/odd looking/off putting about you. In fact you're really cute. I have to say your eyes are amazing and you have a very warm and welcoming smile. And please don't you ever worry about height. I'm 6ft tall and I can tell you that tall guys tend to prefer ladies that are shorter than them. I think it comes down to wanting to protect your lady... :-)

My question to you is - what do you honestly think are your best features?

What Guys Said 4

• Wow.. 1993 was 21 years ago. damn.

What's wrong with your height?

• your very poor condition..

• I think you're good looking, I'd date you in a heartbeat!

• Lots of guys like short women, myself included, and apart from the purple lipstick which doesn't suit your complexion you look quite attractive in your profile pic.

• Actually, your smile is kinda scary - it's not a face thing it just looks fake and not really happy to me, it's got kind of a frown thing going on with the corners of your lips turning down.

• I feel so bad, I really hope I didn't make you take your photo down :(

What Girls Said 3

• I think you are okay looking.

There's nothing strange or odd about your features.
    Why not try to style your hair and dress really good?
    Do things that will make you feel better about yourself.

• I think u r pretty!! Maybe just try some different makeup techniques if u want to highlight your best features

• You are very pretty:D...