Am I pretty or ugly? Look at my profile pic?

A lot of girls and family members tell me I'm pretty. But no guys my age never tell me I'm pretty. I'm overweight. And a virgin. And I'm 19. I don't think I'll ever have a boyfriend cause of how ugly i am.

• Pretty
  • Ugly

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, one thing a lot of men notice first are eyes. That is what I first saw when I looked at your photo. When you smile your eyes brighten up and is a simple way to look even better. Additionally, you mention men hate curly hair - not true! The woman I have a major crush on has very curly hair. As for your weight, that is something you seem to already be battling with your 15/min workouts. That's great! But at the same time, workout for yourself, not for any guy. My piano teacher was much, much bigger than you and she found the right guy and was happily married. If any person makes you feel small because of your looks than they are not a mature person or must think they are a flawless. I know I'm not flawless - I'm really short. If I found you unattractive from your weight there is just a good a chance you could find me unattractive from my height. A lot of physical shortcomings can be made better by wardrobe and confidence. I walk with good posture and wear vertical stripes to look a little taller but also carry myself with a don't eff with me / can-do attitude.

As for your question... Are you ugly? No. Are you pretty? No. But you need to be you and not give a crap what someone labels you.

What Guys Said 4

• You're being ridiculous. First of all, you only provided two options so what kind of expectation did you really have? You know you're not Beyonce, you know you're not Iggy Azalea, so WTF? It's like you're begging people to call you ugly.

You obviously need to lose weight. Being fat isn't helping you. Eat healthy, eat smaller portions, exercise more. Your screen name says it all, "Gamer Queen" WTF? Do you realize the message that you're sending? When I think of a Gamer I think of someone who Unfit, someone who sits around all day playing video games. I'm not saying you have to stop playing video games but I AM SAYING that you need to start thinking about your health. Eat better and spend an hour a day working out, that's it. Once you drop 30-40 pounds I'm sure you'll start feeling different about your present situation.

• I've been working out 15 minutes a day on my new exercise machine. And gamers certainly do not sit around playing video games all day, that's a bad stereotype.

• Iggy azalea is ugly js

• It doesn't matter that you think Iggy is ugly, I'm just trying to make a point. So exercise 15 minutes a day, good... in 2 weeks bump it up to 30 minutes. in 4 weeks bump it to 45 min.

• It's not a flattering picture to be honest. But know that what the concept of beauty is to one person isn't the same to another person don't think you have to change yourself for others do it because that's what you want to do because you are motivated to do it. The most important thing is the person you are inside... I know it sounds corny... but its true, beauty fades but a great personality gets better with age. Keep your chin up and KNOW you aren't defined by a rating but by who you are.

• Well boys care way more about looks than personality. They'd rather be with a super model with a shitty personality than with an ugly girl with a great personality. Men are just shallow. There's no hope for me.

• I agree!! I feel inlove with "ugly" guys because they had beautiful personalities?

• I didn't mean to put the question mark after personality it was supposed to be an "!"

• Hit the gym. I have a feeling that you can make quite the transformation. Plus you will gain enough self confidence to not ask for others opinions on the way you look.

• In my opinion you're not attractive, but it's rare I find any human "ugly". Work on your appearance and you will get more male attention.

• no! no! that is NEVER the answer!!! please dont do that!

• Those celebrities may be single but they have people lining up to date them

• Why can't you try to fix your flaws? I'm sorry but this isn't a fairytale attractive men won't just flock to you because of your "personality". Girls don't do that either in fact most humans don't.

What Girls Said 15

• You're about a 5.
    If you lost weight, had a flattering hairstyle and clothes
    you could probably go up in rating.

• I don't feel I'm even a 5 a boy rated me a 3 once :(

• Even pretty girls get cheated on. I don't understand your logic.
      You have to stop thinking so negative and actually do something about your appearance if its making you feel that bad.
      I wish u the best of luck <333

• No matter what I do I'll still be ugly

• i wouldn't say you're ugly, not even close. you do definitely have potential for your natural beauty to shine through. i think it's just not a good picture, but you do have nice features. you have a nice face shape, clear skin and pretty eyes. your hair looks really thick and pretty too. you could freshen up a little bit, and you'd look even better. if you toned up a little and shed off a little extra weight, your facial features would really pop and look great. and if you straightened or curled your hair or put it up in a different fashion, i bet it would look nice. overall, you're not ugly. you are pretty. i'd give you a 5-6, which isn't bad at all! guys your age are usually pretty immature about stuff like that, so i really wouldn't worry about it. focus on yourself, and bettering your self esteem <3

• I have naturally curly hair and I hate it. A boy said I looked like an 80's housewife once. I wish I had straight hair. Curly hair is so ugly.

• Trust me you don't want curly hair it to hard to take care of and no guy likes curly hair

• a lot of guys like curly hair actually haha. i think you're just not surrounding yourself with the right people. i realized it's hard to take care of, so thats why i've embraced my straight hair.

• The hair got to me and I thought you looked very boy-like or boyish. Maybe if you put it up or try some nice hairdo's or maybe even a cute long fishnet braid. I also noticed your attaire... very plain and it screams tomboy! Try cute patterns or girly colors. Now this part is optional... Make-up!!! Maybe get your eye brows done. Go to the mall and get you a nice shade of pink, red, or nude lipstick from MAC (Located at Macy's and it lasts a long time AND... its only $16 bucks) or go even cheaper and go to Walgreen's and choose some from there. You're not ugly. You're just a flower that hasn't had its chance to bloom ;)

• It's hard to find girly clothes when you're 200 pounds... I'll never be pretty. Maybe I should become anorexic guys go for anorexic girls a lot.

• I probably couldn't wear those cause of my schools strict dress code. It's not my attitude it's definitely my looks I've seen very pretty girls with bad attitudes that had boyfriends,

• You don't need a guy to make you feel any better. I've been on your shoes when I was in high school. You could still find appropriate and cute clothing that makes you look fabulous! Go treat yourself. Get your nails done. Go shopping for a new wardrobe. That's what I did to boost myself up. I even watched YouTube videos on how to change my hair up. I've cut it and dyed it and I brought attention to myself but changing smaller things. I'm sure if you colored your hair or cut it or even curl it PEOPLE WILL NOTICE! If you're not ready for makeup, nail salons, or hair dye then take baby steps!

• You'd look prettier with makeup and more feminine clothes and hair. Strawberry blonde hair would suit you too. And brighter colors.

To me a woman's beauty is only partly genes. The rest is how she embodies are femininity. Be the best YOU you can be

• I don't know how to use makeup. And it's hard to find feminine clothes when you're 5'5 and 200 pounds :(

• You got to work for it! Start small with makeup. Ask friends to help you with it and watch YouTube tutorials. Eventually you'll be a pro. If you get good makeup will open up your eyes, accentuate your lovely lips and even help defund your nose a bit.

Lane Bryant is a fashionable store for plus seized ladies. I know a couple ladies who shop their and they always dress up their assets and look bright and colorful and lovely and being plus sized doesn't change it cuz they take care of themselves!

Right now you've got that plain black t and it's not doing you any favors. Also consider going to a salon and lightening your hair and re styling it. The contrast with your fair skin is washing you out. Try growing it out a bit too.

You're beautiful, every woman is beautiful. You're just not expressing your unique beauty very well right now. Treat yourself to a makeover and watch the ways that changes your self esteem

• The last part was so well put. Listen to this woman @asker she know what she's talking about.

• Keep your head up honey your not ugly. Its the little things that make a person beautiful. Its how you perceive your self , If your confident with your body and all you have to offer people will see that and it really does help. You have pretty eyes & thick long hair so if you want to enhance your features I would suggest watching some YouTube tutorials on new hair styles & makeup :)

• honestly you look a little boyish but i think it's the haircut, you've got potential like a diamond in the rough

• I know everyone mistakes me for a boy. I don't like my hair long cause when I'm brushing I can't reach it.

• it doesn't have to be long, maybe a short haircut will look cute. It depends on the texture or color too

• Oh my gosh I wish I had your hair. Youve got pretty eyes :)

• Trust me curly hair is ugly and hard to take care of.

• Well men think curly hair is ugly. They've told me many times before,

• Well fuck those guys... and if theyre really going to judge you for having hair that curls... then theyre is something wrong with them and I feel bad for whoever they end up with.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UV1H8ZYDaGY

Nothing more to say! :) just hear this song

• maybe loose some weight , just go to the gym and tone up, grow some self esteem and guys will be flocking like no tomorrow

• My dad got an exercise machine for us. And I can't have self esteem if no guys compliment me.

• self esteem comes from within or it should because you can't base it off other people's opinions or it'll never be stable! Sure a guy complimenting you will be nice but only for a small amount of time it;s more of an ego boost

• You'll get a boyfriend. I'm 19 years old as well and just recently got into my first relationship with a guy and I'm madly in love with him.
    You have your whole life ahead of you, focus more on education and bettering yourself.

• It doesn't matter I'll be forever alone.

• Guys aren't really attractive to girls with low self-esteem. I know this due to myself going through what you are while growing up.

• If you lost weight, and dyed your hair a lighter colour to suit your skin tone, and put a little natural looking make up on. Guys would like you more

• you are overweight. I will not rate an overweight person as you are not in your natural shape.

• im so so sorry i wish there was more than two choices
    i wish i knew ur personality

• If you can only choose Pretty or Ugly... I always go with Ugly.. nothing personal.

• Beauty comes from within