What if my nipples poke through my shirt?

Now that it's winter I don't know if I should keep not wearing a bra

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, is it really a big deal for a guy to see even the outline of your nipples? Really, the idea is ridiculous. All guys know they are there, and they mostly look the same. Don't freak over it.

What Guys Said 7

• It's fine.
    It would totally turn me on though so I would have to try really hard not to look.

• what ever makes you happy.

• It's hot if they do poke through.

• So, if they poke through your shirt because you're cold, at might get turned on.. If they don't poke through, same guy sees you acting chilled because it's cold, and he gets turned on.. But much difference. Do as you wish, it's your body.

Personally I prefer the no bra look no matter the weather. But maybe that's just me. :0)

• Ma snake would poke it's head through ma panties :c

• Then I shall spot them

• that's a thing that happens, it's not really a big deal unless it bothers you

What Girls Said 8

• Nipple covers would work just fine.

www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1

Or these
    www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_3

• I don't have that problem. Usually, if I'm that cold I put on a sweater and problem solved! But either way, don't worry about it. Everyone has nipples.

• I would prefer if every girl wore a bra but it's whatever you want.

• Depending on where ure going u should

• So, wait. It's winter and you don't want to wear a bra. Because it's winter. And you're asking "what if" about something that could be easily fixed by wearing a bra. Ok whatever.

• Bra makes you warmer in winter, wear it

• Why would you not wear a bra in the first place? Unless your at home? But in public, you should always be wearing one.

• Nah, if you are an Acup or Bcup, you don't need a bra.

• @mutedaisy true. but it's still best to wear one.

• What's the big deal if they do?
    I wear a bra and they perk when I'm cold.