How do guys feel about makeup?

i some times wear minimal amounts of make up and i was just wondering what guys think about makeup. One of my guy friends always makes a effort to point it out to me but its not like I'm caking it on, if that makes since.

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer girls with no or minimal make up. Some girls faces look like they got gang banged by crayola

What Guys Said 7

• Many if not most girls look better with some simple black eyeliner. Thats all. I have noticed that sometimes when girls look a little less good than usual, or maybe they look "tired" its because they're missing the usual contrast of eyeliner. And that's usually it.

Unless you have horrendous facial skin problems or something, most makeup is pretty damn useless.

• After looking at some comparison pictures, maybe girls also wear a tiny bit of mascara or eye shadow or something with their eyeliner? I don't know, it just seems like most girls look great with only doing makeup on their eyes.

• The less, the better. Just some eyeliner and mascara and you're good to go. But you don't even have to have anything on your face, natural is always better.

• I prefer a minimum of makeup to be honest. Too much makeup not only looks fake and like you are trying to hide how you really look... it also feels disgusting to the touch.

Also, I HATE bright red lipstick.

• I'd say some is good I don't really like it overdone

• the less the better in my opinion.

• I like light makeup... Some girls don't need makeup they r cute without it...;)

• I like a girl with make-up, stars and models wear it all the time and look amazing. Nothing wrong with it.

What Girls Said 2

• hahahaha
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...ds-ur-makeup_o_478282.jpg

I always thought that if it looked natural, then it was okay.

• some guys hate it
    some guys are neutral about it
    some guys love it

MOST guys like how girls look with make up as long as they don't cake it on and as long as it doesn't hugely alter their appearance.