I'd Prefer That Girls Answer This, Do I Look Okay?

Do I look good at all? I know my profile picture is not one of my most serious pictures, but I would like some feedback.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you look handsome. Why?

• I can't seem to get a girlfriend, I'm wondering if it's my looks or maybe it's because it's my shyness and my lack of confidence.

• It's your shyness and lack of confidence. Soo not your looks dude. What kind of things are you into?

• I love music, I read a lot, love playing video games, I collect random things that I feel the need to collect, and I'm also really like going outside only when it's warm out lol.

What Girls Said 6

• Personally, I have a soft spot for guys who look like you, long hair, soft eyes. It's not in any way generic, you can pull it off really well and it's sexy.

• I love your hair i wish mine was that fluffy its just flat

• i love a guy with long hair
    "Did u know that ur kinda beautiful" twilight
    rock ur locks ;)

• You're actually the kind of guy I look for! I love your hair.

• Thank you, I never know or hear opinions from girls, so I'm glad I'm hearing mostly positive stuff!

• You're too young for me, but look attractive.

• Not my kind of look. Maybe fix your hair? It looks unkempt

• I appreciate your honesty, but my hair has always been the way it is, can't imagine life without it. Haha.

What Guys Said 1