Rate me please on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest, 1 being the lowest?

I am definitely not seeking attention, just opinions :) My friend told me i was like 3/10 based on appearance and another friend said I was pretty. Just wanna hear your guy's opinions. I'll rate you too if you give me a good explanation.

Thank you all sooo much!! I love all of you! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You're really cute, i don't care much for face features and you are my type, so for me it's a def 10/10, you have beautiful eyes, a cute nose and a pretty smile

What Guys Said 36

• you look like a cute fluffy snowbunny so imma give you a 7 and i wouldn't mind showing you off to me homies (#^ ^#)

and yea you got called fluffy ^^ what ya gone do about it LOLOL

• Haha thank you! I don't mind being called fluffy as long as I get to call you fuzzy :D you're a 7.86/10 :)

• you're cute and should feel cute (#^ ^#) i forgot to say that lol

• Run that game, throw that D!

• You are a good looking girl although that picture doesn't do you justice because of that quasi-frown puss. A nice smile and you definitely look like an actress who, for the life of me, I can't think of. Love the widow's peak!

• Thank you :) haha I guess not, maybe time to change it :P when you think of her please do tell~

• With the new picture, you look like a different person! I immediately though of the British actress Charlotte Rampling in the 1970s... but like someone else too. I wish I could see both of your profile pics at the same time. Very interesting.

• You eyes make me wonder how'd you'd look like Siouxsie Sioux
      www.mojo4music.com/.../...-MOJO-cover-shot-770.jpg

• "3/10"

I honestly don't believe that... at all...

I don't really rate but you are fairly attractive. Especially with those big blue eyes. That one friend must be an asshole.

• Thanks. I was definitely shocked too. I understand, I'm not the most attractive person out there, but it kinda bummed me out for a while. This definitely helped. You are a 7.95/10 cuz :)

• Your face looks very pretty. Nice eyes too. If she rated your face as 3/10 then I strongly disagree.

• Thank you :) haha I hope she was joking. :3 thank you!!

• 8, let's date.

• Haha you're too kind :)

• I think you are pretty. I would give you a 8.5-9. The friend who gave you a 3 is probably blind. Be sure to hold his/her hand while crossing the road next time please.

• Hehe wow thank you! And I'll be sure to next time ;)

• Tell your friend she needs to get her eyes checked, your a 7 (which is good). You're cute enough to get away with that facial expression you made on your profile pick :)

• Haha why thank you :) hehe that's my sassy face. You are an 8/10

• You're welcome. OK I give you a pass for that and thank you as well :)

• Fuck your friend. You ain't no 3. Your face alone is at least a 6.

• Yay!! Thank you :P LOL and she said it so seriously too :P

• Lol a 3.
    If anyone rates you less than a 6 than they are more than likely trying to hurt your feelings.
    Anyway, your cute so be stoked

• Haha thank you very much :) you're at least an 8 :)

• I would say 8 or 9, but I'm not a huge fan of that scale. Anyway, you're very pretty. If you weren't pulling a face in your pic, I might rate higher :).

• Haha thank you and it's not my everyday face so I guess I should change it huh? Thank you :)

• Hehe thanks :)

• That's amazing. Total babe.

• thats harsh as hell- 3/10? more like a 6-7 in my eyes. :p thats from only seeing one picture mind.

• Thank you :) you're a 9.67/10 for me :)

• seven / ten face, can't see body though.

• You're a 7.5!! Very soft, nice looking features :) and thanks for the rating

• You look like a long term girlfriend.

• Thank you~ I definitely am as loyal as a dog :) you are too sweet

• So true. I am certain with your sweetness you won't have much trouble finding a woman. When you're ready of course.

• Thanks for your kind words. I will just let it happen by itself like it did when I met her.

• Agreed, definitely over a 7, a big smile bumps it up a solid 1 or more.

• Thank you :D you guys have made my day :)

• Nahhh you're from 3. You're 8 outta 10 for me.

• 10. eyebrows on fleek

• Thank you :) I'm part Italian, so that must be why :) you're a 10/10 for me too :)

• You're adorable. Don't worry about it.

• Haha why thank you srslyly!!! :D

• 7, but I'm sure it would be higher if you were smiling or laughing in your picture.

• I have to agree on my that scale but I would definitely give you 8 and 9 I would love to see your smile and you have very beautiful eyes

• Thank you, you're SOO sweet :) you're at least an 8 :3

• You have a really pretty face. Can't rate your body or figure but your face is at least 7 or 8 xx you also look like a nice person... sometimes you can tell that just from a pic x

• Thank youuu~ I can tell you are a nice person :D

• A 3 out of 10 ? That can't be right. I would say a 7.5 out of 10.

• Well thank you very much! I was kinda shocked as well :3 thank you!! :)

• I give you a 9 your really attractive nice hair, nice complexion very cute smile and beautiful eyes.

• Thank you!! :D so generous! You're at least a 9 as well!

• I say 8 you are good looking I love the hair color fits you well ;-). Rate me!

• Thank you, it is my natural hair colour :) and you are at least an 8.2 :)

• Awww thanks sweetie ;-)

• 6.5-7.

My ratings are hard 6.5 is BIG no. and 7 is HUGE.

So you're gold quality.

• Why thank you :) you're too kind

• I give you a 7.5!!

• Thank you~ you are cute! You're a 7.72/10 :)

• 9/10! Fo Sho

• Thank you~ hehe you're very kind

• Usually don't rate.. But for you if say at least 8.. Possibly 8.5. Very cute smile.

• Thank you!! :) shucks :)

• Id say at least 8 :)

• Thank you! You're like a 9 in my opinion

• I'll rate you a I'dGoOnADateWithYouToSeeWassup/10.

• Haha i totally would if I was single :)

• I swear!! :3 he's been so for almost a year, but I would if I didn't have one :)

• I'll believe you for now

• 7.5/10.

I'd tap that.

• Lol why thank you, you look to be an 8!! :)

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 8

• if that's really you, your friend is hating~ you're definitely NOT a 3! I don't like to rate numbers~
    It's either attractive or not, and you are! on a number you're def, on the higher end.

• Haha it's really me and thanks. I don't get why people hate. Lol Why? Thank you :)

• Listen carefully:
    Everyone thinks different and likes different things.

Stop caring about others opinions about your looks, because that doesn't matter.

• Life would be so much more simple. Haha very true.

• Lol yeah. Just being called ugly is a pretty big bash to the ego. :3 but yeah that would help

• Block it out. What she said doesn't matter. You know who you are and you know your self value. One bad comment shouldn't mean that much.

• 8, probably 9 if you smiled more. You are goal I get envious of people like you haha /). (\

• Thank you! And don't be jelly, cuz you're at least an 8 as well :)

• Anytime! And thank you so much ♡

• Very blurry photo.

From what I can see I think you are about a 6/10.

• Thanks, and it was taken with an iPhone 4S. The cameras aren't as good as they advertise to be :P in my opinion. Thanks

• 8 😘

(Filler)

• 8 you're pretty

• Thank you :) you are very pretty as well, I'd say you are an 8 too!! :D

• Hmmm... I'd give you 6.99 out of 10. Your friend is silly and needs glasses. :) Your hair and eyes are awesome and id you smiled more I bet you'd be an 8/9 out of 10. :)

• An 7/8 you're pretty