What is your opinion on shorter people?

I'm 5foot exactly and i get a lot of mixed comments about my height some being i'm ugly because im small and others i'm cute because im small but i want to know how you all feel about people who are 5"4 or less

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Height does not matter. A girls looks are her looks regardless of height. The picture you chose makes you look shorter, or the girl you are with looks over 6 ft. Oh, and I think you are cute and I am 6 ft. NOT itting on you, just saying.

• grocery stores should mind them instead of putting some things on high selves

• Girls of any height can be beautiful. Tall and short. Be happy with what you got.

• Short girls gain at least +1 cuteness.

• for a girl its ok... i wouldn't have a prob with it as long as she is cute.

• well i'm 1.81 m and i like short girlz and for me u are cute

• They don't bother me.

• That's my preferred height. 4'11'' to 5'.

I LOVE short girls. I love their short limbs, hands and feet.

And I love to smell their head.

• I love short girls, but they're never into me because they think I'm too tall for them. It's like y'all hate when people put you down for being short, but then you exclude guys like me for being "too tall."

• How tall are you exactly?

I'm 5'0, I don't hate tall guys, but I do easily get intimidated by them. Though, I will apologize. As I never realized that tall guys get excluded for being too tall.

• Sorry.. >_< I didn't know tall guys felt that way. I dont like excluding people, I will accept tall guys from now on. :) Thanks for changing my perspective on this.

• I think a lot of tall guys who are within the range of "normal" don't feel this way (e. g. guys who are 6'3"), but there's a point where you go from being merely tall (which is good) to being *really* tall (which is different, different being potentially bad).

What Girls Said 5

• My hair makes me 5'7"... Afros or spiked up looks are the way to go when you are short.

• I am around your height too.
    I have no opinions on tall or short people, people are people.
    there are many guys who like short girls

• 5/1 and proud!

• I dated a girl who was 4'6 :) I think its attractive!

• The body has to be portioned right or it looks weird. Short girls sometimes have stumpy legs and arms, but really long torsos. That's a big turn off for me. I tend to like girls 5'5-5'8 because I like that slender long leg look. There are sexy short girls but if they're way on the short side it makes me feel like I'm dating a kid so that's another negative.