Girls and guys: why do u think I haven't been asked out yet?

im attractive, right?
im smart, have a wicked sense of humor, and the perfect mix of self assurance
ALONG WITH ANSWERING MY?, CAN U RATE MY profile pick, 1-10

• 1, 2
  • 3, 4
  • 5, 6
  • 7, 8
  • 9, 10
im 13 and thanks those #s really help my self esteem

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, the answer to this depends on many things (just a probability which can only be confirmed If I actually talk to you or know you):

1. You are very confident and an outgoing personality and guys find you as some one who has a high class (in terms of everything) and hence they probably don't gather up that much self confidence or don't have that much self esteem to walk up to you.

2. Your age probably (too young to be asked out).
    3. You are always surrounded by some or the other friend and guys find it difficult to approach you.
    4. You behave like you won't ever wish to say Yes to anyone for such stuff.

There are many other reasons, I'll surely get back with the other more factual ones :)

• thanks but dont fully understand #4

• Sorry for not being clear enough, it means that - Probably you would be behaving in a manner which other guys would be taking it as - "She will never say Yes If I ask her out going by the way she behaves or her attitude".

Try understanding this in a positive way. Attitude does not mean in a negative sense here :)

What Guys Said 10

• I wrote a take on "7 things women should know if they want to be approached". My take is written from a man's prospective. I have taken what men think and how they think it in each situation written it down for you women to read. Ill send you a link

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a7236-7-things-women-should-know-if-they-want-to-be-approached-by-a-man

Hope it helps. :))

• What's really ringing in those numbers are likely your age. Any guy in their right mind would hesitate to rate you a 10 when you look like their daughter's age.. honestly, at 13, you shouldn't worry about getting a boyfriend. It's GOING to happen. Don't sweat it.

• Because you haven't found the right person yet?
    OR... the right person is hiding in the shadows all along , it's just that he's a spaz

• you say you're 13... so there's the answer to your question :-)

• Just take it slow their is no rush. Just because everybody dating doesn't mean you have to

• You look young af, like 13.

• I think it is too early to be asked out in this age, or I may be Grandpa I don't know.

• lol u seem to be a really funny person

• You're pretty cute but lose the glasses that's the first thing that came to mind. Also you are way too young to be dating, when you are 16 then I don't think you'll have any problems.

• How old are you? Maybe cos they're shy or they dont think you're looking for a bf

What Girls Said 3

• Pretty i guess

• maybe its cause your a loner boys don't usually like loners. be more out going

• Close your mouth please myanswerishalp, we are not a codfish.

• wtf does that mean?

• I've watched mary poppins
      I've even seen it on broadway, just not recently

• Well good for you then.