Rate me out of 10 please?

I told this girl on kik I thought she was ugly because my friend said she was gorgeous and she called me an ugly slut... anyway I think I'm really pretty like 10/10 i no I sound stuck up but I really think Iam. I will post link

i guess I can't post a link oi58. tinypic. co/117a62x. jpg... justook add an m to the. co :)
Ugg nvm

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 70

• I can't rate you because I can't see you through the make-up.

• Well, you're definitely not a 10/10, I can tell you that much.

• 7|1
  • hey... just an advice avoid eye-shadow... you look like you had a punch in your eye :-P

your eyes look better natural... anyway you look sweet... like 8/10 XD XD XD

• Yeah, you're pretty.

Now what other qualities do you posses?

• You see, there is more to life than looks. If you spent some time gaining advice about things that matter, you wouldn't sound like such a conceited bitch.

• I have a reason to be

• Not really. Unless you're hiding a kim kardashian ass, or wearing a mask over your Angelina Jolie face, your current profile picture is mediocre at best. If you came across as insecure, i wouldve concealed such judgement.

• I have big boobs

• You know... there's this psychiatrist called Carl Jung...
    He once said.
    “The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely.”

I'm just going to leave it at that.

• You are a bit pretty I can see how someone might call you slutty, whether it's true or not you kinda give that impression in the picture. Cause you have way too much eye shadow. Also you are making a weird expression try a nice smile instead.

• Like 6/10 and your personality looks nasty.

• No need to say it in rude way asshole :)

• U starte mofo. Wheres is logic

• You sound very uneducated for someone who is 25-34 years old so I will just ignore you.

• Yes, your physique is pretty, but you should be worried about your attitude, cause that ain't even close to pretty.
    But hey, who cares? At least you're pretty, no?

• fat/10

not nice

• Just got beat up/10

• You're whatevs! WHATEVS

• 8, i love your eyes, not den eyebrows though, and you sound kinda' superficial, depending on your attitude you could probe be a 10

• Here's a breakdown of the number system:

10-Nobody. 10's melt faces like that one Indiana Jones movie. Wars are waged over 10's, empires brought to there knees. Its the literal definition of "goddess"
    9-Victorias Secret models. With the Photoshop.
    8-"Adult actresses", and only the hottest of them at that.
    7-Celebrities like Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Lawrence, Megan Fox, etc.
    6-The hottest girl you've ever seen in real life.
    5- Miss Second-best of highschool
    4-Good-looking to beautiful girls that don't fall into one of the above categories. You are a 4 or 5. Thats not a bad thing, though it might seem low. In reality, being a 4-5 is impressive. Most girls should aspire to be a 4-5 . Little hint, lay off the eye shadow and eyeliner. You look like you've gone a few rounds.
    3-"Cute", but with something wrong. Maybe a little overweight or something. Can usually rise to a 4.
    2-Ugly girls. Plain and simple. Only ugly guys want a piece.
    1-Gollums ugly cousin

#9-7 are the top 1% of girls.

• 5/10 but only because you're a bit chubby. stop wearing eye shadow and start hitting the gym and dieting you have a cute face

• if u are American then u are pretty but if u are not then u are ugly cuz i think that the Standard of beauty in USA is very low

• Yea, a lot of people on gag r butthurt over rate me questions, like A LOT

Unfortunately not a good place to ask

• I'd say '9' or maybe
    http://i.imgur.com/5Opui.gif

• I want to see a picture of this other alleged gorgeous girl and then I'll rate you both to see who was right.

• Yeah but you'd look better without the makeup. 6.5/10

• I would say 8 based off of this picture, but with the comments and remarks I read from you that would drop.

• I saw the picture and like it your pretty rate you 10, i see nothing wrong with you
    and i am giving your the benefit of the doubt that the picture is really you and not
    of someone else... xD

• Umm thanks

• Well, i 'm being honest and your welcome xD

• You shouldn't be putting others down, if someone calls you names ignore them

• I don't find you attractive tbh, but everyone has their opinion. I'm sure other people do.

• the way i rate is, marry date or just bang i would just bang but maybe date if ur personality is good. if you dont understand, i would think about marriage on first impression if you were a 10 and i think u get the rest.

• Lelelel *looken at the cuties opinion* I gotta say there's much jelly in here lel. wanna mingle baby ;3

• I think you're an 8.

• 7, trending upward or downward, based on the fist words you say to me.
    What is on the inside affects how people see the outside. But on first impression, I like what I see.

• Is a 7 mean im pretty like gorgeous?

• I can't see much. I think "gorgeous" is the total package, not just a face shot. Let me explain.
      I was a physique competitor. I loved to be ogled, as you do, but it was really difficult to get just the right shot that represented what i really looked like. I'm sure from what I see, having seen many, MANY pics that represent the best. It's not because you aren't gorgeous, it's because you haven't found the right angle, lighting, body shot, to represent what you know is true that other people just haven't seen yet.
      Get creative. I had a professional photo shoot before my last show and it was totally worth it. Quality far beyond what I could do with a cellphone.

• I give you a 8. You have a pretty face , Especially your eyes are gorgeous. but I more oncerned how is your personality, nice girl or mean girl?

• Well you're not ugly. So, that's something I guess.

• More from Guys
    40

What Girls Said 63

• Lets just say your looks don't even come close to making up for your horrible personality.

• Really, did you make a fake account @asker , or is @slothgirl just some girl who is dead from the neck up?

• Nop im not her :) im just think peoople are rude to her , snd the rates are so odd , when an indian get up to 20 , i been bullied for being pretty too here ;)

• when u take into account ur shitty attitude u bitch, 1/10
    and im not lying personality upgrades looks

• 40000.5k/10

we're rating your craziness, right?

• Don't ask people to rate you if you can't handle honest opinions. Not everyone in the world is going to think you're attractive, welcome to reality. Lol

• I can handle its Jusss fake people make me laugh they lye when they say I m ugly

• It's great to have so much self-confidence but when it boils over into arrogance, then it becomes a bad thing, and an unattractive quality. There's no reason to be so hateful to other people. Personality will get you farther in life than looks anyway so perhaps you should focus more on that.

• Oh man you must be really insecure to ask yet another rate me type of question. Poor thing.

• Pre-reading description: 7
    Post description: 4

Cunt on the inside can kill pretty on the outside. Learn to be nicer

• Not to be arrogant but bitch get back in line you look like a drag queen and don't have shit on me. And lord knows I'm not a perfect 10.

I was being generous earlier. Your looks are a 5 at best buy your personality judging from your question and comments is absolute shit.

• @Asker grow the fuck up and dont ask if you can't accept it.

• U a 2/10 boo boo u look like chucky the doll that kills only with black hair

• Nobody is a 10/10. You're certainly not. You're also only look about 13-15 years old. You will grow into your looks as you get older.

• Lol your not fat. Also you don't really seem confident in how you look. Usually someone who puts down others for something is insecure. by the way you asked for people to rate you so why are you getting offensive and upset over peoples opinions? Looks wise your pretty , rating is stupid so I don't know I usually give everyone an 8 & personality wise is a big fat zero. Don't get all offensive with this. Next time don't ask if you can't handle the answers. Some people are gonna put you down for the same reason your doing it to everyone else.

• You are very pretty dont worry :) it just seems you should be a little nicer... being nice makes someone go from a 5 to a ten and you already look like an eight. Just maybe try to be a bit more positive and emphasize with others a little more and you will be perfect.

• You are pretty
    is disapointing though, you seem like such a nice person in your picture. I would give you a high rating if you emphasized with people more and understand that just because someone hurts your feelings, it doesn't mean you should hurt them back. Just a slight suggestion. I want you to be the best version of yourself ^-^ And I know it may sound crazy, but not everyone has the exact same taste. I am considered ugly to many people and pretty to others, everyone is. Just take into consideration people have many different opinions, some may lie but jot everyone. sorry if you find that offensive, thats not my intention and I hope it doesn't come across that way. You have hope to be a really great person inside and out, you just need to take that initiative :)

• Loool this is hilarious!

• I feel ur ugly dimes so leave this girl alone , you either have really bad tastes or just jelous bitches :/ hmmm disfusting hair in there by the way

• lol yes my hair is a mess but come on slothy, give it up we know your lover girl in disguise!

• I would say you're a 7.5/10. You make yourself appear ugly by insulting girls out of jealousy. Insulting someone because another thinks they're gorgeous is immature and a sign that you're insecure, which is the opposite of what you made out in this post. You can be 10/10 in looks but be 0/10 in personality which is what you are and something guys won't be interested in. If your friend called you an ugly slut, then she's no friend of yours.

• That's based on this link - oi60. tinypic. com/ke9g7d. jpg
      The link on your question doesn't work, even with com in.

• Send me a link, that works, of you and I'll give you an honest rating.

• Please, your makeup is killing your face. I'd suggest you to use this kind of makeup:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...08c82d908f.jpg
    Much more natural, and it WILL bring out the beautiful colour of your eyes, I promise.

• you are not 10/10 especially with that attitude

• wait a second are u that bitch from rate from one to ten?
    well, unless u got an attitude adjustment, your still ugly as hell

• I think about a 6.

Nobody is a 10.
    That means flawless, which to me does not exist.

• As long as you feel great about yourself and don't let others bring you down, that is what should matter.
      But when you ASK to be rated or for other peoples opinions, chances are you will get a lot of comments you don't want to hear.

• Oi61. tinypic. com/j73jg3. jpg

• Ok so yeah I think you're pretty but to be honest I also think you're really up your own ass! And I also think you may need a reality check! But other than that sure you're fairly pretty and very arrogant!

• right on... some fugly girls on here think they are 8 to 10s... theyre gonna hurt themselves... in real life and wonder and deny and wonder... and get old

• Haha yep they are ----- I just accept I'm not that pretty and I don't pretend to be

• Oi61. tinypic. com/j73jg3. jpg

• yes you are pretty but please use mineral sunblock and try to avoid sun exposure.

• This is what I think. If you feel like a 10, then why does her comment bother you so much? Possibly because this is your smart attempt and sneaky way of asking a rate me question ;) mhm

• You look like Lady Gaga.

• Did you just say eww to yourself? Anyhow, everyone has different opinion. Dont expect everyone to tell that you are pretty.

• I'm better.. Lol 😁

• Loose the eyeshadow. It looks ridiculous. I would say a 5/10 maybe. But that's based on looks.

• If I saw you out in public I wouldn't look at you and say you were pretty, but I wouldn't think you were unattractive either. I would have given you a higher rating if you didn't seem so snotty. But in all seriousness, I looked at your picture and then looked at every other girl's picture that already commented and I think that every one of them is prettier than your picture. So.. there's that. You can always work on your personality.

• why you asking people if you yourself say that you're pretty.. cause they only answer you're looking for from others is them saying you're pretty..

• You look good, girl. Just do not put so much makeup on your eyes. You have already pretty eyes.

• 5-10 (filler)

• Who gives a shit what we all think? Stop being such a troll.

• Your refusal to accept the few low ratings leads us, the public, to believe that you think you are pretty, if you think you are pretty then you must be:)!

• This was an odd post.

• @mutedaisy you need to read all the answers of this little girl are hilarious you will be drying of laughing like I'm right now she get mad and defensive with EVERYONE even the ones that call her pretty this is funny as heck although I won't rate her I'll give her 10 in humor

• More from Girls
    33