I bought two wheels that didn't match my two wheels in the back. Should I buy the other two in the back or should I just not care?

I bought two black steel wheels. I have aluminum alloy silver wheels in the back tires, but I put two black steel ones in the front. It looks super ugly. In case your wondering why I did that. It was because those two rims were bent so bad that they were causing my steering wheel to shake. They have me a real good deal. They mounted them and put them on and everything for $100 and it was $47 per black steel wheel so I just bought what I needed to fix my steering wheel shake. I just need my car to get me through college. I'm saving up for graduate school so here is the dilemma. Buy the other two for another $100 bucks (basically only for aesthetics) which I don't care about. I just see my car as a machine only used for transportation. I don't care how it looks or whatever. It's an 01 hyundai elantra by the way. I'm just asking your opinion! What would you think if you saw me like that?

What Girls Said 1

• Not a fan of mismatched things

What Guys Said 0