Opinions on my Legs?

Can't believe I'm doing this but I need to know honest opinions. And seeing there are many leg guys on this site, I want to ask you guys. What do you think about my legs? What can be better? They're short, they're like 45-47% of my height.

i1061.photobucket.com/.../image_zpse68bb243.jpg

To be clear when I said "I want to ask you guys" I meant "you people", every opinion is very useful. Both male and female opinions :)
Thanks for the answers! Every answer was helpful so I'll just let the automatic system pick the MHO.

Most Helpful Guy

• Im rdy to mingle 😊

• Oh no, you and I have history mister

• Maybe I'll send you a message about it, and screw my anonymity.

• Yas please do so baby. Im rdy to repent form a sins.

What Guys Said 30

• 1|1
  • 2|2
    • Wonderful, wonderful gif. And thanks :)

• Your legs look fine - nice in fact. You have a great shape. Another pic - a side pic would help. Men judge more from the side than straight on. We look for length (yours are fine), calf, and if there's a cankle. I suspect you are fine though just from the straight-on shot.

• You have a thigh gap! That is a nontrivial plus!

• Not voluntarily but yeah, I have a tiny teeny gap. And thank you.

• Your gap is just right! I bet in a pair of stilettos, your legs would be fine indeed.

• they're not short... legs are supposed to be around 40-50% of your total height, no?

they look fine don't worry

• Yeah? I thought it was short. Thanks :)

• So are you asking me about your legs or your stomach?
    Either way you're fine nothing to worry about.

• Legs. I added the stomach thinking seeing my waist might give an opinion on their length, compared to my body.
      And thank you :)

• Better picture coloring and quality would help.
    Your legs are not short. They are just fine.

• Sorry about the bad quality. I rushed through it. And thank you :)

• The camera quality is a bit hard, but I think you have nice legs and a nice body. Don't try to be perfect, your body is attractive :P

• what do you mean YOU PEOPLE? lmao just kidding.

and yeah they're nice i guess. thighs could be thicker. and you could get a bit more toned. other than that the lighting could be improved upon tenfold. like honestly you'd be amazed what a proper professional quality photo will do for you, without the right lighting you wouldn't even know some people had abs, it makes that much of a difference.

• Really? I thought thighs were thicker than they are supposed to already. But yeah, I will tone them up. Haha, sorry about the quality. My legs are one of my biggest insecurities so I was like "Alright, let's get it over with!".

• Hahahhaha Anger Managment reference xP

• what anger management reference?

• beautifull legs. I would not worry if I were you... rather worry that you may date a guy that is interesting only in a relative 'perfection' of legs...

• It's more about the way I see myself now, more than how guys see me but yeah, that is good advice for everyone :) and thank you

• Lol they just look like normal legs. Nothing wrong with them. If you wanted to make them more attractive, then you
    could tone them up a bit.

• Haha thanks, that's what I've thought before. Average legs. Thank you, I'll tone them up :]

• Sexy I love your legs they are soooo hot

• Damn girl! Those are some nice legs. Really nice legs actually. If I could say as well, you have a really nice stomach too :)

• Haha, thank you weirdo :D

• Don't try to embarrass me just because you know me!

• And have I ever lied to you? That was honesty said up there so :p
      Lol

• They look great

• Your legs are too skinny for my taste but you have a great stomach!

• Oh, I was worried they were thick. And thanks 😊

• The picture is bad. Your legs are fine.

• Yeah, it was a quick shot. Thank you :)

• I like them. Looks to be a nice height, and they aren't too thin. Yeah, looks nice.

• Thanks :] I'm glad that the height is okay

• Your legs look fine!

• You look wonderful the way you are or you could tone up some

• Yeah, someone suggested that so I'll start toning them :) Thank you

• Tone the rest of your body so it looks better because having one part toned an not the rest would look awkward

• Like those dudes who skip the leg day?

• There's nothing wrong with your legs.

• You're fine - nothing to worry about there.

• Just tone Your tummy a little... You aren't far away from a really good figure... Do you like your tits as well?

• Okay, I'll do that, thank you. No, I'm a pear so I hold my fat below my waist, my tits are a bit small

• I mean... I'd spread them

• Not bad I think I would look stunning when you wear a tight skit/dress

• I don't know to be honest, never had the guts to try. Thank you! :)

• mhem skinny fat... nothing special

• Obviously nothing special but I take it's nothing especially bad either? That's good, thanks

• Theyre fine

• i like them :D they're nice!

• For perfection, they need to be toned and just a little bit more lithely muscled.

• Thanks for the feedback! But what is "lithely muscled"?

• Ur legs look good to me! :-D

• Thanks :) I'll do some toning up, seems like the general recommendation.

• I wanted them wrapped around my face.

• hah... girls and guys are truly so different. Girls: How is my nose/ears/eyebrows/neck/shoulder/legs/stomach/boobs/butt/ETC. Guys: Is my penis big enough? Can I please her with X inches?

• Oh and to answer the question, they look good.

• Thank you
      Well those things are visible to everyone, they can make someone more or less attractive.

What Girls Said 11

• They are okay.
    High heels would make them look even longer and sexier.

• I should start trying to get used to them then, thank you :]

• Okay.
      Try wedge heels they are easier to walk in.

• Will do, thanks! :]

• I know it's for "guys" but anyway, from a girl perspective, I think they look fine... if you wanted to look more toned, I'd do leg exercises just to make them more defined, as in my opinion defined legs looks so sexy! and more attractive! :D!.. but if you don't like that, then you look fine like that from what I see.

• No it's for everyone really :) And thank you, I'll look up some online

• You have great legs! *Applause* =]

• Thanks :$ (self esteems levels up)

• You look good in my opinion. But i agree with @skullly. If you want more toned legs, you can find some legs exercise online. But it is not necessary; as you like.

• I'll give them a shot, thank you :)

• They look fine to me, but I find legs look better at a different camera angle =P

• Your legs look fine to me :) Don't worry!

• Oh Jesus fuck... I can't believe you're doing this either... what's the problem? You know you look just fine. You're skinny!

• I wasn't fishing for compliments but thank you

• They look good as they are but have potential to be even better

• With some toning up?

• Yeah, and it's better for them to be strong than fatty if they're going to be thicker anyway

• My thoughts exactly!

• Your legs are fine there thin and your hips match with your hips im 5'1 and i got some long ass legs

• Thanks :) I'm 5'1 too, I love long ass legs

• I can't figure out why but i got long legs yet i gotta buy my jeans in short or there to long

• I think they look great. Werk it girl!

• Your ankles seem a little thick. (Are they? Is that what you're self-conscious about? They kinda look like my legs.)

• They are a little thick, not full cankles though. I'm self-conscious about the height, and my calves mostly.

• :( But it's kinda nice to know I'm not alone..

• I even looked at surgeries but it really doesn't seem like it'd be worth it :/