How do I look? Should I get a chin implant?

So, I practically don't have a chin. I'm wondering if you all think I should get a chin implant. I feel like it's kind of strange for guys to get plastic surgery, so I'm not sure. I'm going off to college after this year so if there's any time to do it, it's now, so people won't notice. Anyway, opinions?
Picture (remove spaces):
i. imgur. com/nnBa6N0. jpg

Also in the very slight chance you know me, please pretend like you never saw this. :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look fine, and plastic surgery wouldn't be necessary. :)

However... you are obviously uncomfortable with the way you look, and I'm not against plastic surgery if you think it will improve your self esteem and overall well being. Do you what you think is right for you, if you want to get a chin implant, then I think you should. Don't let preconceptions about plastic surgery (like the idea that guys getting it is weird) hold you back from having the look that you've always wanted. Do what it takes to feel good about yourself and have confidence.

Have a good night :)

What Girls Said 2

• You look fine I think. Definitely don't need surgery. I thought you'd have no chin or something when I read the question. Don't worry about it, you're fine.

• Can't see picture.

• Did you remove spaces?

• I did but the site hated me I got it now. Well you don't have a defined chin or anything but I'm not sure plastic surgery is the way to go. I think with plastic surgery its more about how you feel about it.

What Guys Said 2