How do I look? I'm 19/Male?

I don't often get female attention and I feel ugly. Am I really that bad?
I've been told millions of times that I'm intelligent, funny, sweet etc but it's done nothing for me. I'm also shy which doesn't help the situation. But surely my looks are off putting at that. Am I really bad? If so, how could I improve?

pic:
http://imgur.com/U6Otw2s

Also to mention, I have online dating profiles that never get ANY replies to the numerous messages I send out so I must be ugly

Most Helpful Girl

• Your cute.
    But If you hit the gym and got some muscle, you would look better

• I do actually have quite a lot of muscle especially in the upper body area

What Girls Said 4

• You're cute, I like your eyes tho they're pretty :)

• You look good! No reason to be self conscious

• I think you're cute, but I guess society made girls only like tall, model-looking men. -_-

• You look good. 5.5/10

• 5.5 isn't good :/

• If I was less shy and louder, I might be able to deal with being a 5, MIGHT. With my shyness and anxiety I need to be a 9 or a 10 to compensate and get any positive attention from girls

• I usually don't rate anyone 9 or 10.
      But, you look good I'm serious.

What Guys Said 3

• damn son nice suit. you look baller.

• Friendly guy/10 you look like you could be my best friend

• My female friend is right next to me and she says you look really good.
    Your problems is not your looks, it's that you're shy. Girls are attracted to confidence, so make sure your body language shows that you feel good in your skin, that you're confident and secure in yourself.