So girls what do you think of girls with acne and guys how much do you care?

So I am 22, I am fit, and i eat well but for some weird reason I still break out. I also consider my self very good looking, it's just that I break out around my cheek area and I am self conscious about it. So guys how much do you care? And girls what do you think of a girl that is pretty and breaks out? Do you still consider her pretty?

Most Helpful Girl

• i have it too and i feel like its soooo noticeable and mks me ugly i also notice on others its not nice

What Guys Said 5

• Hey! So this is how I personally deal with it. You say you eat well and are fit. That alone tells me so much because it means your acne comes from genetics or lack of hygiene... So if you wash your face (I use cold water so the natural oil of my skin doesn't go into the pores) at least once or twice a day, your acne is natural. A lot of girls tend to break out during their period, also.

Now that I've discussed the biology of acne, let's talk about the psychology. Since you think you're attractive, that means you probably are. If a guy doesn't like you because of NATURAL ACNE THAT YOU CANNOT CONTROL, then he isn't worth it anyway. Obviously acne isn't attractive, but it's not something that most guys care too much about. Most people have acne of some sort, so they shouldn't judge you for yours. You just gotta understand that you're beautiful no matter what, and acne is just something most people get anyway. I hope this helps

• i really don't care if i already like her.

• It's natural but can be treated, so i'm indifferent.

• Sometimes I notice, but I don't mind at all. Yes, it's not ideal, but it's not going to affect what I think of her unless it's really really really bad. And then I'd just be distracted.

• I had acne into my early 20s I feel for yah. I don't think I makes you ugly

What Girls Said 2

• A pretty girl with acne is exactly that, a pretty girl with acne. I don't think it makes her less pretty.

• Have you tried apple cider vinegar for it?

• No, but I have really sensitive skin and everything breaks me out.

• Sometimes your best bet is leaving your skin alone and not use any product at all. Your body is a natural healer, your skin is no joke. Let your skin breath, no make-up or any no acne product. Let your skin do its own healing. Sure... your skin will look worse at first but your body is pushing all the piled up dirt and bacteria out your skin first but then it'll start looking better, starting that healing process. You can use apple cider vinegar right after an shower.

i would try apple cider vinegar. Do your research. Apple cider vinegar restore the skin to its natural pH. Your skin suppose to have an acidic bas to kill any acne bacteria further preventing acne. your skin pH is imbalance. Apple cider vinegar further kill the existing acne and further prevent any from resulting, evening skin tone and restoring skin pH. Only apply on the affected area with cotton. You can dilute the sole cider vinegar in water if it's too strong. It has done me wonders.