I just wonder how I am girlss?

What do you think about me? 1-10

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl's way of thinking: "If you were white, I'd give you a 9, but since you're not white, you're getting a 4. I'll tell you that you're a 7 though so that you don't think i'm an a*hole"

What Girls Said 3

• It's soooo hard to judge a face when you don't know a character. A character makes a face. I can comment on your eyebrows though, very nice... odd that i should notice? Maybe, although i am obsessed with my own so probably normal that i should! :)

• Good point. I'm sure if you knew me we would be good friends but give a degreee :))

• 3/10
    ...

• 5 - average

What Guys Said 1

• You wana impress the girls huh? Well that means you gotta get naked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SEOguApssc

C'mon strip to this song and post a picture of that, your ratings will double

• You made me fucking laugh :D

• What kind of stuff happens on this fan club you speak of

• @TheMarble hmm. . . well there is role play, discussion about doom. wads, music and award ceremonies. (Also, there might be animal sacrifices) basically it's the usual stuff. It's just like any other fan club