Lots of girls have said that I'm attractive. Rarely any have said different. But even then non of them actually try to talk to me? (18 AND UNDER)?

This makes me think that I'm actually ugly even though I get complemented a lot.

• Not ugly.
  • Yes ugly.
Also. If you find me not attractive. at least explain your reasoning. This is kinda annoying.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they just think you're so hot you're out of their league 😏

• Emoji on point.👌

• Awh mayn I hate it when you say something online and it just makes you sound like a sarcastic asshole 😖😓 emojis are total life savers if you ask me 👌✌️ I guess it was part joke part serious, like you know when you say something and you mean it but you kinda exaggerate it and say it in a jokey kinda way... I'm so terrible at explaining things 😣

• Haha okay.(:

What Girls Said 4

• it's hard to tell from just a picture. and lots of times it's really easy to make yourself more attractive if you're having doubts about it ! you could try to get more fit and active and even just changing your wardrobe can sometimes make a big difference. you don't look ugly to me but not every girl will feel the same

• Thank you so much. And yes I know. Lost of other girls like guys with "the douche bag look." All new cloths that's "in" snapbacks. I don't know just ghetto I guess. I don't like it.

• definitely always be yourself no girls like guys who try to be something they're not. there are a lot of girls out there who like other looks to like I prefer preppy guys definitely.

• That's kinda what I go for^^(:

• I, along with many of my other girl friends, don't like having to make the first move. It's hard for anyone, and even though it's 2015, it still feels like it's the guy's job haha. Maybe you just have to be more confident and go for it instead of waiting for them to come around.

• I do go for it. I am a pretty confident guy. It's just I questioned the fact that they'd say that. But wouldn't falk to me. Haha. Thanks.

• Oh okay I see. I think in some situations, people say that to be kind without actually feeling physically attracted to a person. Like last night I told my guy friend he was good looking, which he is, but I'm not really attracted to him in that I'd go for it - he's just not my type. So it could be something like that.
      Otherwise, maybe they're just flirting for fun and it's not something to be taken too seriously.

• But like most the people. I know. But never really even talk to. So eh I don't know. And eww. Why are guys voting.. I'm straight..👌

• You don't look ugly but you're no model. Not trying to be rude because I'm not one either haha

• Not to also be rude. But I use to be a model..👌😂👋 byeee once I started working at McDonald's I had to stop and my appearance hasn't been a full upkeep because of being busy. I'm gonna start working on it again.☺️

• Hey guys, it's a bad picture lol I can't see half his face (his obvious gorgeous model face) 😂 @kimmythebomb

• Hey bitch. Obviously I said that I stopped modeling when I started working at McDonald's.(; that picture was taken from mcdonalds.😂😂😂😂😂😂 stupid people now days. I don't post pictures of myself from months ago I post new ones that I have taken. Sorry.👌

• Not ugly, very nice hair color...

• It was orange. But then I got really tired of it. So I got highlights but then got bored of that. So I died it brown and then more highlights.

• Ohhh it's not natural?

• No but I can change my picture to when it was natural hair color. Like I said it was orange. Also the dye is old. So the only thing not too natural about it is some of the blond.

What Guys Said 0