What can I do to be "hotter"?

many girls and adults think i am very beautiful, and i started modeling a couple years a go, but because i am 5'10, 30c and very thin i am not very appealling to boys. i really like that i get compliments from girls, but its tough to catch a guys eye when ur like a foot taller than all of them. So my question: is there any way i can be more attractive to guys and not just be "striking" or "glamourous"? I am 16 and still in school

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's your height and beauty I'm 5'11 so I can't say I find tall girls intimidating however you used to be a model or you still are either is good you are probably a lot more confident because of that I don't know if the guys at your school know that but that will probably make them intimidated by you because they think you can find someone better like a guy model or they think that you're always getting approached and hit on so they don't feel good enough for you. You might have to start approaching them to make them feel more comfortable with talking to you :) .

What Guys Said 1

• There is only so much you can do to your body physically to make you "hotter". By the sounds of it, guys are not approaching you because they are intimidated by your height. Not by you beauty. I am 6'1" and have always dated taller girls. But I know that those girls have had a more difficult time getting boyfriends not because they weren't hot. But because they were taller than most guys. In general, most guys (not all guys) don't like to date girls taller than them. The key to your problem? Focus more on your personality and how approachable you are to guys. That is more likely to change your circumstances than focusing on your physical looks. The girls that I chose to date were definitely hot... but they were extremely sweet, open, and had a good sense of humor. Hope that helps.

What Girls Said 1

• It's not your looks you're too tall