Am I pretty? I don't think I am but I want to know your opinion so please be honest?

Tell me my good and bad features if you want. Any criticism helps 😊

• Pretty
  • Okay
  • Ugly

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not wearing loads of make up so the picture is pretty real. Nothing about you really is ugly. You just seem small. Like in the background girl. You have big pretty eyes. But you're smile seems frozen, insincere. You're hair is cute but again it makes you look too normal. Trying going with sexier hair (not Snooki hair) but something bolder, so that you stand out. I see ur under 18. Try not too over due it :) :/ that's my honest opinion but I may be wrong. Hope this helps 😆

• Haha thank you. I usually straighten my hair but I only curled it because of a special occasion. Any hair tips?

• Yes. YouTube saved my life growing up. Look up hair tutorials and subscribe to hair channels. I just saw one where u make long sexy curls by braiding and twisting your hair. Gonna try it tomorrow! I think wavy locks would make your eyes really pop.

• Alright will do thank you :)

What Guys Said 11

• You are very beautiful I love your eyes (not trying to be creepy) I mean overall you're very pretty you're eyes just stand out to me :)

• Looking at your black and white photo, yeah you're pretty

• I love your beautiful eyes. They're well proportionate to your lips.

• You aren't ugly, but you don't really stand out, either.

• You definitely have nothing to worry about

• Yup, you are.

• Really nice eyes, work on that smile though, you'll look even better with a refined smile. :)

• Yes you are!

• Damn. U r really pretty. Virgin too?

• Your okay rate you 5 average

• I'm sure plenty of guys are attracted to you

What Girls Said 8

• I think you are pretty.

• You Are Pretty Sis :)

• im a fellow kayla too
    ur gorgeous u didn't even need to ask this question :)

• u have got really beautiful eyes. so jealous of u right now :)

• Girl You're gorgeous are you blind or something?

• It's what inside that matters. If everyone would stop judging by outward appearance and on personality instead, life would be simpler and actually have meaning rather than being a constant struggle to make yourself "socially worthy."

• I don't care about being socially worthy lol I just wanted to know people's opinions

• You're pretty 6.5/10 :D

• I think you're pretty