Isn't everyone tired of people asking for rates?

More than half of ya ugly as fuck anyways. Shoutout to the sexy girls though.

• Yes
  • No
  • Idc

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• As I sit here with a cigar in my hand and a wine glass full of chocolate milk I can't help but think that this itself is a 'ratio to ratio' question in itself... 'how many of you are sick of rating?' that in itself... Is asking to rate something. *puffs cigar and swirls chocolate milk sassily*

• No, people need an emotional validation, it's good therapy for those who have been severely abused internally... and can never seen themselves as beautiful

so shut the fuck up and if you never been in their place.

Asking for what kind of hair colour that suits them is the most fucked up question of all when they already got gorgeous hair.

• I try to be open minded about them.. Some people do it because they want the attention even though they know they are attractive.. Others truly want/need to know.. They may have self esteem issues, or dont get complimented often and need a boost (it feels good when you are feeling down). I'm getting older and when I'm around so many younger pretty and/or beautiful ladies I sometime feel I've lost my luster so it keeps me smiling to be complimented. I've not posted one but have wondered how I'd rate. I posted one with my photo asking to guess my age and it really was for genuine reasons. To see his I really look to others. It was very helpful.

• *to see how

• Alright so, self esteem boost. You shouldn't feel that you lost your lust though. So guess my age, you wanted to see how young you look?

• I don't really care. If there's a post that I don't want to see, then I don't have to click on it.

• RAAAATE ME, rate me ma frieeeend (ooh that was kinda clever).

But serious it doesn't affect my life. If I don't like something... I ignore it. I'm not arrogant enough to think everything I dislike should be banned. Not saying you're arrogant! We kewl

• Lmfao, this banned naw, its not that serious, but um the fact that some people who are ugly expect a good rate, or the insecure girls who thinks she's ugly but is actually cute. But needs to a rate to see that I guess

• Nah, they don't bother me.

• I think it's sad people need it but I am not annoyed in the general term. It just makes me sad.

• It's a topic on the website, u can unfollow it anytime you want...

• Nope, I'm not. I can just skip those questions when I don't feel like answering. I used to be so against them but I asked one recently and I got very useful feedback on how to get better.

• I dc sometimes I answered sometimes I didn't.
    What ticked me is those in denial.

• Lmao those in denial

• just to stay humble

• Alright I understand

• I'm not tired of them...
    I go on anonymous and give answers :D

• No i like rating

• It boosts people's confudence

What Guys Said 8

• I kinda enjoy looking at pictures of regular women rather than models and celebrities. Thinking about the different parts of the girls look can be fun. Seeing how there are so many different looks out there. It's interesting.

• While I agree, you sound like a total tool. Get over yourself. You can unsubscribe from it if you like.

• personally i'm not.

if everyone dislikes this, he can always ignore the "how do i look?" topic

• Nopeeeeeee.

• I've wanted to post one myself but I don't wanna become what we all despise.

• Not really. I'd luv to see dem cuties HAWT pix ;D

• It seems sad to see it all.

• I like judging people, besides some of them are hot sometimes and I'm all like..

http://i.imgur.com/7TGQEyv.gif