Do you think Im pretty or ugly?

Hello! Would you please rate me from 1 to 10? Im 18 and I hear lots of different things about the way I look... You can see my profile pic! No makeup

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• you look fine bruh.

• I don't see the ugly,
    But u sure are gorgeous

• U-G-L-Y ,.,.

• Wow key... You always seem like a nice guy.. Saying cutie to all the girls? Why no more? :/

• @thechica yee i always wanna apologize if they take meh seriously so.. don't chu worry ma Chica 💏

• :O look, 3 girls agree with you and 3 boys don't!!!

• My TWIN!!! :-)

• Did you make an account just to ask this question?

• yes! I know its kind of silly

• Seems that's what most of the women do on here now. They make an account, and go fishing

• If you want serious ratings that have substance, provide a photo straight on with no head movements or hair in the way.. what is it hiding? A third arm?

• IWould/10...

• To me you are certainly pretty!

• You are very pretty.
    9/10
    i prefer little makeup and you look just fine.

• WOW U'r Gorgeous So Y the Poll U'r A 10 in my book U just need maybe some more BooBs & More Self Confadence.

• PFFT!!! You better stop with that ugly, you know damn well you Beautiful and umm we should be friends Just saying

• You seem pretty cute

• You're ugly to be asking this question you know answer is hot

• Well.. you actually look like a bitch.

• I see a dog...

• You re creepy

• Your Puurty !! 8D

• why do you care? who cares what other people think if you believe you are beautiful you will act like you are beautiful. If you believe you are ugly you will act like you are ugly. I am sexy. I act like I am sexy I know I am sexy therefore no one can tell me otherwise because no matter what they say people will know I am sexy.

What Girls Said 11