Please Answer GUYS: would you look at a girl with a pixie cut?

So this isn't exactly a "How do I look" question, but it has to do with how I look, (in case you're wondering why I put this question under this category).

I used to have really long hair & I think guys liked it because they would always look at me, then I got a pixie cut & now it seems that guys look at me less. I guess it kinda makes sense because guys generally don't like hair that short on women, but I was wondering about guys on GaG: would you yourself even look at a girl who has super short hair? Or is it an automatic turn-off for you?

The reason I'm asking is because there's a guy I'm attracted to and ever since I cut my hair I have to tell myself, "Ok, no guy is gonna like you anymore since your hair is too short now!" Kind makes me sad. :(

Here are some pictures of what my hair kinda looks like depending on how I style it:

hairstyles.thehairstyler.com/.../...ta_-FL_110.jpg

www.google.com/.../&h=566&w=393&tbnid=MSZ5sJjrb32-AM:&zoom=1&docid=OoUyn5F2g7cb2M&ei=Db-4VK-DL86pogTMpIH4Aw&tbm=isch&client=safari&ved=0CB4QMygCMAI

www3.pictures.zimbio.com/.../...s+WWGqgkz9ZsWx.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I go wild for girls with short hair, that first pic fucking beatiful! Long hair is good, but there's something else about a girl with short hair but I'm like apart of a small percentage here on GaG many guys on here would discourage girls shortening their hair. Oh well more for me by the way don't be sad look at it as a way to weed out the guys who are only into your looks.

• Thanks. This is a great answer. I never looked at the situation that way. :)

• @Asker - Thank you!

What Guys Said 6

• Yes I find the cut sexy, especially the examples you supplied.
    Some short cuts look a little too butch, but if styled correctly, all is good.

• I hate short hair.

The first impression I get is that of a tomboy. Definitely not my time. I like feminine girls.

A girl's long hair is really one of her greatest assets.

• Yeah, I'm beginning to realize that.
      Then again, I shouldn't pay too much attention. I mean, what do guys do to impress girls?

• They show that they're rich. That's what they wanna do.

You know a girl with her hair down looks seriously beautiful.

• Yes, I do know that. In fact, I think I looked better with long hair, but after a while, some girls get sick of it. It's a hassle to take care of, it gets hot in the summer, it was causing me back pain because it was so heavy, and it can get kinda boring. :/

• Don't like short hair on girls

• I think either is great just depends how it looks on the girl

• sure I like it it's fine I would be with you for you not your hair

• Well, that is very refreshing! :)

• I don't like it but other guys probably do.. Well unless you look like miley cyrus it can work, i think she's cute lol

What Girls Said 0