What hair cut should I get? (profile picture)

I have quite a large forehead and i would say my face is round. I have high cheekbones and hollows underneath when i speak/pout lightly. My hair is currently parted to the side and I tuck it behind my ear its to the length of my waist and I have some long layers at the front to frame my face.

I really want to cut it different but I don't know what to do. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say keep it long but you could do something different. You have a really cute face and the hairstyle your sporting isn't bringing it out enough. :)

What Guys Said 2

• You can safely try 'curly hair'. You'll surely in wonderland after this.

• Regardless, I like moderately long hair which spreads easily.

What Girls Said 3

• Usually with people who have a larger forehead, side bangs or front bangs look good.

• Hmm I think your better off with a longer hairstyle. I would cut it just below your collarbone.

• Have you thought about bangs?

• yes! But I'm scared that they will make my face look crushed together since my forehead is so large haha

• No at all that's why I suggested bangs because if you have. A large forehead it will look nice instead of having small forehead then for sure it would look crushes