Do you think I am fat?

The media tells us that the ideal body for a young girl is a body with a flat stomach and a thigh gap. I, for instance, don't have any of them, so would I be considered fat?

I'm mostly interested in the boys opinions - would you consider me "fuckable"? Would you be disappointed in a girl if you saw her body was like mine?

Honest opinions please.

http:// i. imgur. com /8L4u0fj. jpg
(remove the spaces for the pictures).

Most Helpful Guy

• "The media tells us that the ideal body for a young girl is a body with a flat stomach and a thigh gap. I, for instance, don't have any of them, so would I be considered fat?"

The media is all lies. 99% of men don't care about thigh gaps. Most guys like a little tummy, too.

"I'm mostly interested in the boys opinions - would you consider me "fuckable"? Would you be disappointed in a girl if you saw her body was like mine?"

First, I don't think you should strive to be "f**kable", that's not important. A guy who really loves you won't even care about the way your body is.

Personally, I think your body is great and I wouldn't mind at all having a girlfriend with your body type. Don't worry yourself, darlin'.

What Guys Said 38

• 1|2
  • Your body is actually considered good and natural compared to those girls who look anorexic.
    You're healthy according to me :)

I'd tap that ass!!! :P

• Know I'd say your very very fuckable you have a perfect body on you for sure your body is so very beautiful for sure honest you do if I had a chance with you I diffidently go it and try to fuck you just saying is all not to be a creep or anything you asked if you would be fuckable and in just answering your question and saying yes I would try and diffidently would want to fuck you for sure it be and all the time thing lol for real

• You could afford to drop a few pounds and tone up, but you have an attractive body as is. You aren't fat at all.

• Well your stomach isn't 150% flat, but then again, I don't really like the whole flat stomach thing.
    Otherwise, you actually look fairly skinny.

• I do not think you are fat.

Here it is without spaces

http://i.imgur.com/8L4u0fj.jpg

• You're nicely f*ckable. Cheers!

• Perfect in my eyes

• Is this you it not sure if it will work for me?

http://iimgur.com/8L4u0fj.jpg

• You're body is fine, but you could lose a little stomach. But if my girlfriend had a body like that I'd be happy.

• You're not fat, your body is actually very good and attractive in my opinion.

• THAT IS A PERFECT BODY. that fair brown complexion is to be admired, your belly is loveable, fuck the media, you are a fuckable piece of art. ( excuse my lango )

I'd tap you , more than once, you just woke my buddy up

KUDOS. - to be insecured with that? slap yoself. <3 kidding oxoxo

• No, you're not fat, you're hot.

• Not fat at all. I would argue even a bit too thin for my tastes. I love a bit more belly. But I would not hesitate enjoying you!

• Oh my goodness no. The problem here is that you THINK yourself to be fat. An attitude change would be wise, but a physical one would be unnecessary.

• Not fat, a tiny tummy, would smash.

• haha thanks I guess :)

• No, you absolutely are not.
    Not at all. You look great.

• You look great. That "ideal" is what girls want, not what (most) guys want them to look like. What you described is too skinny.

• Really? Most guys my age find that hot though

• I'm not saying that look isn't hot, but in my my experience most guys like girls with some curves (not fat, but curves)

• Perfect! Not fat at all! You're in great shape girl! Don't worry... Boast about that body... it's great!

• You are definitely not fat. skinny fat. woodplow.

• Your body is too skinny for me lol. But otherwise, you look great!

• no you are not ! i actually think your kind of belly is much more hot than just a flat belly.

• You look good, maybe a little workout for abs and you'll be good. I don't like girls who have too much of muscles - gross :D

... I know girls problems :D

• Your body is perfect. Don't get skinnier.

• "cough" (had to clear my throat for this) HELL YEAH YOU FUCKABLE!!!
    lol your body looks perfectly fine

• You have an average body which is healthy. You're not fat nor anorectic. Huggable ;)

• You have a great body. Certainly nowhere close to being fat

• You are not fat. Eating a little better could help with what you think makes you look fat.

• I don't eat that bad though. my meals are quite healthy - although I do have chocolate and cookies here and there, but I find that if I stop eating them it won't make a difference

• Do you work out or do much cardio. I dont think you should feel insecure about your body at all! but there is always room for improvement. That can be said for everyone though lol

• You ain't fat your fine girl

• it depends, which one do i have to say to actually have sex with you? hahahahaha

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 9

• Fat? Where did you get that idea? I don't think you're fat at all, you look good :) don't worry!

• The media :/ thank you!

• You're definitely not fat.
    Guys consider any willing girl with a vagina "fuckable" by the way.
    You have a nice figure.

• Nah, you've got a lovely figure. The thight gap thing is total freakin bullshit. I like your bra by the way

• You're body looks like how mine use to look

• How does it look now?

• Thank you :) what did you do to tone up?

• I didn't tone up and that was my mistake. -_- I actually lost a lot of the muscle that I did have, so I am working from scratch with calisthenics. Calisthenics are for toning, not bulking.

• You are a lot healthier than me, that's for sure.

I consulted my male roommate, and these are his words:
    "Hmm? Oh, she's pretty. Not like the skinny, anorexic girls. I'd tap that."

Poetic.

• hahah tell him thanks! ;)

• Your perfect:) don't worry about things like body image too much, life is about enjoying yourself and having fun, not wasting it striving to be perfect, because perfect is impossible. Just be happy girll!

• You have a very nice, healthy looking body

• Your body is the same as mine, you are fine.

• Stop listening to the media! Smh.