Do you mind if girls have som cellulite?

So I have some cellulite and I get so self conscious and I feel like no guys will hit on me or talk to me and I'm actually pretty.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some is fine. I guess it depends on how bad it looks which is variable.

What Guys Said 4

• Most of the girls have cellulite, so it's pretty normal, any decent guy knows that, and we don't care.
    But, if it's a lot, then yes, it can be unattractive. Excesses aren't good.

• Try to get it to go away. If it's really noticeable then it will be a big deal to most guys.

• No no no. Get rid of it. Is just fat..

• Cellulite at that age is bad. Just imagine if a guy your age had a receding hairline. Same thing.

What Girls Said 3

• If a guy doesn't have the decency to realise that we are human and flawed, then he will never appreciate a woman. Ever.
    Most of us have had, currently have or will have some cellulite. Nothing new. If we maintain a healthy lifestyle and remain active this shouldn't get out of hand.

I just don't see why a guy can't get over a little cellulite when I'm perfectly ok with someone who doesn't exactly have washboard abs.

• A lot of girls have cellulite, it's pretty common. I wouldn't sweat over it. Plus if a guy turns you down cause of cellulite then it's your win and his lose. You don't need those guys in your life

• I doubt a guy will mind if he really wants you. Lots of girls have it and they can't do much about it, besides live and be happy.