Why are so many girls jealous of me?

i ask a simple question because so many girls are hating on how I look and calling me names

Most Helpful Girl

• They are like that with all girls.. . even me and i'm a plane jane lol they are just very insecure, always defining themselves by others opinions and they would rather be anyone but themselves.. it's sad really, i wouldn't take no notice of it, just walk away and don't talk to any who acts like this, when people get into a "pack" they act very vicious towards others just to show off even when they are being idiots... just don't even acknolodge them because they are worth nobodies time, even guys hate girls like this because then it's also up to their "friends" who they should date...

What Guys Said 25

• I refuse to believe you're actually the person behind that picture.
    It takes someone with an ego inflated to the size of the Hindenburg to say what you just said.

• Whatevs girlll

• Why are you not banned?

• its all in your head little girl…

• I think they don't like the way you brag about your looks.

• not sure I am perplexed, only thought would be if you give off a superior vibe, Example: "Why are so many girls jealous of me?" That type of insinuation may irritate other women and chicks are competitive man

• Most likely they are angry at you. How do you know they are jealous?

• What names are they calling you? What are they referring to? Try to define the words and action to figure out what they're jealous of.

• from the sound of it you're just self absorbed and can't get over losing an argument. i'm guessing this is still about the girl on instagram. get over it. who fucking cares. people get in arguments on the internet all the time.

• i don't think so you don't have anything to be jeaulous of

• It has nothing to do with jealousy and everything to do with what a raging bitch you. Lose the bull shit attitude and people won't hate you. You are too much of a bitch to put up with even if you were drop dead gorgeous, bit you are mediocre at best, BEFORE you open your mouth and piss everyone off. Just shut up and go the hell away in stead of picking fights on EVER post you have.

• Meh, I don't know. You got face but what else do you bring to the table?

• jeez don't u get enough attention in real world

• you look average, so its beyond me why these girls would be jealous

• you boys can't catch me!!

• Broads are evil towards each other. Accept it as part of life, but don't let it control or change who you are.

• jealousy happens

• I don't know. Are you rich or something?

• Are you trying to boost selfesteem? Yes i dont want to tell you! If not? Reply

• Cuz your hot

• because shut up. thats why!

• Cause you're fake and you're cocky. You think you can call anyone ugly and you think you're the shit. Thats why

• I know but I won't tell you

• I have no idea? Doesn't make sense does it?

• Cause of your question from yesterday

What Girls Said 29

• Well if your so "confident" you shouldn't worry about what other people think of you. Maybe people don't like your attitude & personality. There's more to beauty than just a pretty face. Period.

• Not sure it's your looks they dislike. Maybe they dislike that you have a personality that allows you to ask a question like this. True beauty shines with out being pointed out by your own self.

• They're not jealous of you, they just don't like you. Period. Your personality is questionable and you have a piss-poor attitude, not exactly favorable traits, those.

• But I can get guys so wits ur point?

• I'm skeptical of it.

• @asker - it's not impressive if you get a lot of guys. From where I come from, that generally means that you are a tramp.

• No one cares. No one cares enough to be jealous or hate you or like you or anything.

• Not sure, I've always thought that beauty does not need to flaunt itself. After all beauty is only skin deep, it's here for a short time in our youth then gone! Enjoy your self centered view of your world while you can. Don't be. Thinking that everyone is jealous of your looks, you might be someone's ideal beauty then again you just might be another's definition of what is not beautiful. Beauty is subjective to the one who believes the item is rare and beautiful. Some of the most beautiful people I have ever known or seen are average or slightly above average in the looks department, they have gracious giving personalities, they're fun to be around, they don't draw attention to themselves they are the ones who make you feel good about yourself they love other people more than themselves. It's not the attention we draw to ourselves but the attention we give to others. Some of the most homely people have that down to a point others see them beyond their physical looks for their presence. Learn to love and give to others then come back and complain about how jealous others are of you. If you do that alone you won't have the time to care what others think about you, you'll be caring about others more than yourself.

• Hahahhahahahahahahhahaa SAME CRAZY CHICK THINKING she's A 10/10 I'll give you 10 in stupidity no one is jealous of you we laugh about you!!! You think that you have a smart mouth but you're just an annoying bitch I'm not jealous if you cause I'm much wayyyyy hotter than you... but honestly you're as important as the SHITLOAD THAT I DID THIS MORNING AND FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET... SO GET THAT STUPID BITCH ATTITUDE OUT AND PROBABLY YOU WILL LOOK BETTER...

• I dont think they are jealous of you

• The word ain't jealous... the girls on here aren't jealous, they're more really annoyed on how over confident you are i think...

• You look like Noah Cyrus...

• I honestly have no idea why anyone would be jealous of you to be honest.

• I'm not jealous of you

• I'm defi not jealous...

• I think its how you worded the question. But teens are well known for being blunt , too judgmental esp about ugly people and impulsive with being too direct in gag

• Well it's mainly due to your attitude and since you called another person ugly based on her looks.
    In a lot of people, they don't tolerate individuals that act like that.

• Maybe they don't like your attitude? Or maybe they're jealous. Who knows. Just surround yourself with friends and loved ones. You'll be fine.

• hard to tell lol xxx

• Everyone notice, she's not active anymore! Yeah!

• Oi61. tinypic. com/j73jg3. jpg

• Did you fuck their boyfriend?

• Trust me muppet, you are nothing to be jealous of.

• I'm not jealous at all... Hope that makes u feel better. Those girls must be hella ugly with odde bodies.

• Hmmm... it seems like your overinflated ego got to your head again, aw, poor you :'( And nope, it's not jealousy you're sensing :) Why would we be jealousy over your lack of common sense and horrible attitude? For those who haven't seen her other questions and opinions that she left, look at them and you will see what I'm talking about. Honestly, I'm catty and rude (and if I want to, I will be a bitch) when I feel like I need to be, and this is one of those cases.

• ignore the haters -_-

• No ones jealous of you, get over yourself

• Now what i see from your post you seem like a girl that thinks she's all hot shizzz and who thinks there better than every one else so i say that most girls are not jealous there just wanting to rip your hair out and punch you in the face. Iv seen many girls like you

• I never commented on any of your questions before, but I did see them. The girls weren't the only ones that were calling you names, the guys were too. And honestly, it wasn't because they were all jealous, it was because of your attitude.

• Jealous of what? Your personality?

• It's definitely your personality. I read your post (forgot when) but yea you seem like a girl whos too full of herself.

• I'm just confident and girls are jelly

• Im confident also, and guys do love confident girls but not cocky (like you). You see, i dont say the things you're saying here, that you're pretty, hot, or whatever. That just come out like you're over-confident.

• @ asker : There is a difference between being confident and being conceited. And you happen to be the latter.

• Are you seriously that insecure that you care what random people on the internet think of you...