GUYS: Nice Body Vs Pretty Face?

So which would you pick.

Someone who had a nice body, the nice boobs and butts and whatever but wasn't realt pretty.

Or

Someone who was really pretty and gorgeous. Had a decent body but it wasn't perfect as in it may have cellulote and stretchmarks on the butt and hips etc

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• None, if I like a girl I like her for her. My mind pick who I like. My thing picks who I want.

There's a difference.

• i'd choose a curvy thick girl no matter her face

• Pretty face, I don't care about tummy fat

• Face is more important because I will spend more time looking at her face than her body.

• I'll take the pretty face... facial feature are what I take notice of... But let's not forget about a winning personality lol

• If I had to pick, I'd pick pretty face/average body.

• Cellulite?

I think I'll go for the good body.

• Pretty face.

• I'd probably choose body. By the way you described the options, I'm assuming you're the face.

• Pretty Face,

I can work on the body, if she's willing to put in the work.

• Her face is more important than her body.

• It depends on the extent of things really. How unappealing would her face be? When you say decent body, do you mean about average?

• Face is the most important.

• I wanna fuck a nice body and date a pretty/gorgeous face!

• Body in general gives way more points. A 6 face with a great body = She's an 8 or 9, every guy will be oogling at her. However for a long term relationship, face wins.

• My choice would vary in each case. It depends on each case.

What Girls Said 2

• You can always work out for a better body, but you can't really fix a face unless you do a bunch of plastic surgery... I think the face is more important.

• I want both... I'd like to not compromise.

• Sorry girls, if you don't have to compromise... What since does it make to compromise?