Why are beautiful girls so insecure about them selves?

Do guys care about looks as much as we do? I think every girl should take it slow and wait for love to find you. Don't rush into relationships. Your soulmate is waiting somewhere. Don't let peer pressure influence you. Just because everyone has a boyfriend doesn't mean you must have a boyfriend now. The reason why some relationship don't last is because we force ourselves on the wrong people who aren't meant for us. Yes I can tell from experience that' it's annoying waiting when everyone else tags along with their guy. Unrequited love ( when you love someone and the person does love you back) can be really sad. It has caused a lot of heart ache. But better days will come. Everyone is beautiful, I believe so! No matter your age, race, skin tone, height , face, nationality, shape. You are all beautiful girls so don't think of yourself. You don't need anyone to tell you you are beautiful because you are. Keep your head held high ( not pride) but have a good self esteem. Always feel good about yourself. If you don't feel good about yourself people will try to use it against you. Be happy and be proud of who you are. Sometimes give yourself some appreciation. Self appreciation. Always love yourself no matter what. That's the first step ladies

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• In the same way a rich guy wonders if women are only with him for the money, very attractive women wonder if guys are only there because of her looks. Looks are also finite, we all look like shit in the end. There are exceptions to the rule but there's lots of good looking women who take the easy path trading off their looks, as a consequence their personality/brains don't develop. When they realize looks are all they have but that they won't last forever they get bitter about it.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Because the real world isn't sweet like your words.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ikr 😂😂😂 life is a bitch 😫😫😩😫😩😪😪

• I can't see what images you posted... That's how bitchy life is -.-