Guess my ethnicity? Or not?

I've been told I look like many different ethnicities before... I'm just curious as to what others who don't know me think I might be. Take a wild guess

So I'm Puerto Rican on my moms side and Guatemalan on my dads. I'm also a little Italian from both sides 😁 . I was actually born in Puerto Rico lol.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I say there's Asian in you. You're mixed in my opinion. It would help to see you without all the make-up on though.

• Lol it's funny cuz I only really do 3 things... Eyebrows, eye shadow and eye liner 😂

• Lol. Definitely.

• Aww! Thank you! 😊

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 9

• I'm guessing it's either Hispanic/Bi racial

• There's ayeshun in there somewhere.

• You look like a mix of Asian, mexican, and black

• You look Chinese to me

• I'd say hispanic and romanian mix?

• Fiji Indian

• You look Mexican

• I really don't think I look Mexican...

• You just said I really don't think I look Mexican
      Since you don't think you do, you obv have a different opinion. So you do disagree. Also your tone applied it. Lol
      I don't get if I get reported for this, but you're dumb as fuck with understanding things.
      And anyone who thinks you're white or Asian is also dumb as fuck
      You point blank look Hispanic.

• How could you possibly bring up my tone if this is text. And if you have your opinion i also have mine. Clearly neither one of us has a problem voicing it. I simple don't see why you are acting so immature and cursing for no reason. Seriously grow up. You're not always going to be right, some people are always going to disagree with you , its just how life is. How can you have no problem voicing your opinion but get mad when another's opinion doesn't agree with yours?

• Turk and Arab

• I'm going with Mexican?