I want to work at Hooters, but I am not sure if I have the body for it?

I want to apply at Hooters, because the one right next to my house is hiring. I just dont know if I have the correct body type, I am not big, but Im also not super skinny. I am 5'6 125 lbs. I work out a few times a week.. but the girls there are ridiculously good looking from what I have seen.

Most Helpful Guy

• Every time I've been, I get a waitress who's attractive, but does not have particularly large breasts. It's so disappointing. It's like going to Idaho and eating carrots. I like carrots. I usually prefer them to potatoes, but I go to goddamn Idaho, I expect some goddamn potatoes.

I don't think I answered your question, at all.

What Guys Said 20

• You definitely have potential. Your body is excellent.

• You will get hired you do have the body for it

• I haven't been to a Hooters for quite awhile, but I think the girls that work there are pretty hit & miss. Don't feel like you have to be perfect to get hired there... you're probably being too critical of yourself. If you do end up applying, even if your physical appearance passes whatever standard they have, they'll want to make sure you have the customer service skills, as far as being naturally outgoing/fun/friendly/confident.

But also, maybe it'll work out that Hooters isn't the best place for you to be. Is it just that it's close to your house? Nothing wrong with working at Hooters, but in most cities there are lots of restaurants where you can make pretty good money as a server.

• I would hire you, definitely ;)

• Yeah you got the body for it. I see girls in there who look similar to you in shape.

• I'm pretty sure you would be perfect for it.

• I think you'll be fine.

• You totally could work there without question.

• Judging your picture you are certainly a girl i would like to look at. I bet you will get hired.

• Make sure you wear that shirt when you apply haha.

• Jesus, ure one of the hottest girls I've seen

I don't see why Ud be insecure about not having the body for anything

• Apply.. I've seen some trash that work at hooters.. You are not trash.

• Honestly, I think you're better looking than a lot of girls who work there.

• You have the boobs for it.

• You're hired

• if i say yes you do have the body for it "which you do," then will you actually do it? but if i or some one else says you dont you should be like fuck you and prove them wrong

• You look fine to me. Not all the ladies working there are that great.

• U sound just fine to me so far , But U did forget to define the ovious part of the equasion. Whats U'r Bust size?

• get yourself the bombshell bra BY VICTORIA SECRETS

• Well, you look cute and you appear to be hiding some nice boobs under that baggy top, so I think you've got a great shot!

• You'll get hired

What Girls Said 12

• If you don't apply, you'll never know.

• Make up can make anyone ridiculously good looking.
    Also, I notice a lot of the hooter girls tend to have breast implants (at least from the advertisements).
    Just be flirty and friendly, and make a living just like any other person would.

• Instead of asking randoms on the internet who really don't care, why don't you stop fishing for compliments and go out and apply and find out like a normal person would do. There's some solid advice right there for ya

• Thank you. I applied. As for fishing for compliments... not really. It is an honest question. Do you have nothing better to do then be rude?

• You'll be fine. Your not big and if your boobs aren't big enough. They low just ask you to get a push up bra or stuff

• try to apply. you might get a job there.

• That's not skinny? :/

• OMG me too =}

• You have the body. Not all girls at hooters have largely inflated boobs. I have an article if u wanna read it.

• You are so pretty :) I would lose the push up bra though, it seems fake for an everyday outfit. But besides that go on ahead. I love how you are wearing an owl shirt by the way, pretty funny how it matches your job.

• You're definetely pretty enough

• yeah, I always wondered what the application process would be for a job like that. When you apply do they ask your cup size? And for the interview can you just expect the hirer to stare at your tits? Also by the way you should go for it! You'll never know if you don't try!

• Hoo cares...