Do I and my sister look alike and can you guess our nationality? and rate please?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what race you think you are but you're white.

Nationality is hard to pin down but I'd say eastern Europeans of some sort.

As for ratings the photo where you are both in the chair, the one on the left 7.5 and the one on the right 6.

What Guys Said 8

• just a little bit.

and i'd say you are... Croatians?

• I think you don't look the same
    You look Southern European or Mediterranean person. I think either French, Italian, Greek, Moroccan or even Israeli.
    For me you are 7 outta 10.

• yup pretty similar. and i'd say, uh... romanian? whatever you are, i'd love to have a little family fun with the two of ya... if you know what im saying ;)

• You look alike. I would say eastern or middle European.

• No u don't look same... N your nationality is Arab/ turk.. N I don't know who u r in two girls..

• you are arab

• Middle eastern or european. Turkish, armenian, croatian, iranian.

Anyways, not gonna rate you girls. Don't compare yourself to your sister! You're both pretty

• Both look damn beautiful

What Girls Said 4

• Yes you look very much alike! And I'd guess Turkish or Albanian or bulgarian or Armenian

• Turkish or maybe Israeli, you kinda look similar & I won't rate you're both beautiful.

• "Habibiiiiii" lol i guess you're lebanese?

• You are asking too much. Pick which question you would rather know the answer to.

• hahhha ok dowe look alike?

• Just a little bit. You can tell you're related, but not twins. I'll guess Turkish