Rate my dp from 1 to 10?

just clicked this pic for my sister's wedding so wondering if i looked nice. :)

• Gorgeous
  • Beautiful
  • Cute
  • Ugly
Anyone Else?
hmmm

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• i like your earrings!!! so cute!

• You're on the cute side. Innocent, sweet girl.

• I'm with reddragon ure all a, b, c

• Really you're A, B, & C. You look really nice 😊

• I'd say you're a 9

• I think you are much worried about how you look... this is the second time you have asked about your look... You should not worry, you are cute...

• no the first one was without makeup. i never put on make up. this one was wen my sister literally kicked me inside a parlour. even then i washed off most of it. i hate makeup. but still i asked becoz i wanted to know if i looked better with or without makeup thats it. :)

• Girls with light makeup look more beautiful then those with excess make... light makeup (just like you have done) brings natural beauty... you look pretty after makeup...

• thanks a lot :)

• Cute! Also, sweet. A perfect Indian girl! :)
    Also, your simplicity is appealing!

• You're a 7/10 "Beautiful". Note average is 4/10.

So you're from India. In India girls are usually like 1/10 or 2/10. Another problem is the breasts. On average girls are like A cups. The butts are nice though.

You from UP?

• Cute Indian Beauty... i feel most Indian women are really beautiful , one of the Most beautiful women... their brown skin and built is so nice.

What Girls Said 3

• Look, this might seem offensive, it's not meant that way though. When it comes to beauty, most of it is decided by your body language and your facial expression. If you feel confident, you look more attractive. But if you really want my opinion, you're more like a 6.5

• All in their right places. you're B

• Do yourself a favor and don't ask people to rate you.

• actually i wasn't asking for an ego boost or anything. i am an incredibly independent person. it was the first time i had put on makeup so just asked for an opinion. no offense bt i dont ask people to rate me for any other reason :)

• All am saying is don't put your pics on websites and ask random people to rate them.
      You are cute. And am sure people at wedding must have told you how you look.

• okay thanks :)