Which of these bodies are your personal favorite?

Guys which of these bodies do you like the best. Let's say all of these girls have nice personalities that your attracted to, which one would you choose physically. Also this isn't a body type comparison I think all bodies can be beautiful but I was just curious as to what you guys though.

Slim
24.media.tumblr.com/.../...qkJqb01rznpl3o1_500.jpg

Normal
25.media.tumblr.com/...lghix0YqT71qcxpd1o1_500.jpg

Athletic
cdnpix.com/.../...8da65d3ab2974734045d4c3a4c46.jpg

Curvy
blacksportsonline.com/.../...kardashian-bikini.jpg

Bigger
images.sodahead.com/.../...vy_kate_bra_xlarge.jpeg

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they're all lovely generally. I won't fib and say all girls in the world are perfectly healthy or they all have perfect bodies when some are wolfing down pizza and sodas 20 days of the month (same with guys).

But all the models above, and yes, I know they're models, so already, they'll look even better than they probably do in an every day situation, but... if regular girls bodies looked like any of these model's bodies, it wouldn't prevent me from dating them at all. I think they all look amazing.

But I do see a lot of models who would be considered "Plus sized" and I'm like... "in what world are you plus sized?"

I DO have preferences, though I've dated girls way outside of my ideal...

but I think that while all of these women are gorgeous, I'd prefer both the slim and athletic.

As with anything, though, it depends on that scale for the body type. There's athletic, and then there are women who are "Weightlifting competition" athletic, and it's not attractive to me. There's "normal" and then there's obese (but with the nice term of "normal" or "curvy") which some claim is normal because everyone else around is obese. There's slim, and there's unhealthy (way underweight) slim, which I'm not into. There's "bigger" (like the photo above), and pushing 600 pounds "bigger."

What Guys Said 33

• Normal and curvy are my favorite.
    That slim girl is just scary. She must gain weight.
    Athletic is nice as long as it's not overdone.
    Bigger is just not my style.

• Curvy > Normal > Slim > Athletic = Bigger

• All of them are beautiful body types. But Kim kardashian can fall off the face of the earth. That's be great!

• I didn't want her specifically I just wanted a medium sizes curvy body type and hers was the only good picture I could find

• I get it. But yeah they're all pretty. My favorite though would be the last option. *shrugs* call me crazy lol

• Of these options anyway. There are more body types out there

• Definitely the athletic one. However she also has the best face as well as body. Whoever that girl is she has it all.

• I'll take athletic and curvy please

• Slim = Hot!
    Athletic = Hot!!
    The rest = Ok.

• these are all fine by me xD the last one isn´t actually "big" but i guess she´d be on the edge to unattractive for me. out of these i like athletic and curvy the best.

• The bigger is by far my favorite although I do find all but the thin attractive.

• slim/athletic

• I'm between curvy and bigger

• Normal > Athletic > Slim > Curvy

• Normal, athletic, and curvy are all hot!

• All... kinda ruined the curvy having Kim Kardashian up there tho.

• Using these pictures alone. I would say athletic or skinny.

• I enjoy the athletic out of the choices I'm given.
    being young & energetic, I would love a girl that i can chase and compete with ;)

The more her legs move, the hotter it gets. har har har.
    ( Kidding~ )

xox

• The only one I do not like is slim

• I know its weird, but both the slim and bigger models shown here are really attractive to me.

• They're all fuckable anyway. Curvey.

• Slim, but maybe with a bit more meat than the girls in the pic. Still much less than normal, tho.

• Mormal and curvy

• Doesn't matter but gotta have a gorgeous gap ;)

• Slim and athletic

• I like the 4rd, but it conflicts with the 1st, she has great legs.

• I Love the Curve Girl with her Nice BooBs !!

• All of the above are beautiful

• Curvy and bigger. Just give me the fun baby.

• I could get with any of those girls.

• Curvy that ho? No offense but go back a learn your shapes.

• That's is curvy. She has an waist to hip ratio greater than 10inches

• Bigger should be Curvy just saying.

• Well curvy comes in several different sizes, so I chose a medium sized curvy woman. Curvy doesn't have a size really. But big means bigger, there are different levels of bigger, but bigger doesn't mean you have a waist to hip ratio of 10inches

• Slim whoa ! <3
    Normal I don't know :S maybe...
    Athletic = REAL TURN OFF but it depends...

That's just my opinion. But be who ever you are !!!

• I have to see slim's butt...

I like slim's flat stomach long skinny and legs.

I like normal's torso and femininity.

Athletic's abs, hips, and arms. I bet she has a great butt.

Curvy's boobs.

And looking at Bigger, it looks like she likes putting things in her mouth...

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 13

• Wow... im slim but I at least have curves and don't look slender. I mean... I'm thinking where do I fit in? lol!

Those body types are not an accurate portrayal of every day women I feel.
    There are so many in betweens.

• You can be slim and still be curvy
      you can be normal and still be curvy
      you are right there are so many body types most people here in Gag think slim=anorexix but it isnot true :D

• I know that, but I just don't think I have the time or space to post a 100 pictures. For in this took me an hour, I looked the ought so many pages of pictures changing and swapping. There are tons of all of these types but I tried to hit in the middle, for the curvy one I found women with like 20 inch waists but they wore a pants size 18 so I tried to get one that was less dramatic and more normal (thought Kim k isn't that normal). Also for the slim insist want to just do a extremely curvy women whose just thin I wanted things like narrow hips and bust to be more of a slender hip to waist ratio. But it was extremely hard trying to find bigger slender built women

• I think we can all have a good time regardless

• You should've put a poll to this question. I think Normal and athletic are the sexiest. They all look attractive though.

• I'm slim/normal

• All of these bodies are rad and I would kiss all of these girls :)

• I'm slim and athletic, no hope lol

• They are all normal.

• When I say normal I mean like the average sized lady. I meant to say average but spaced on the word until I posted it

• I know what you meant, but some people might find it offensive :)

• They're all beautiful 👏

• I want to know what guys think

• Normal athletic and curvy for me

• What the hell is a normal body type? Any of these body types can be seen as normal from a subjective point of view

• I think all of them are really nice :)

• 0|1
    • I would say all those women are more of a curvy athletic because they have broader shoulders, wider hips and bigger busts

• My body is like the normal one but my legs are taller and my waist is slimmer :)