Rate me please, Ill return favor?

1-10. Ill return the favor excluding guys of course

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you honestly need other peooles approval?

• Why are you wasting both our times?

• I didn't say they weren't ; ) Lol.

But seriously it can help. I used to have curly hair (about Justin Bieber's old hair length) and thought it was the coolest thing ever. Some compliments but most people thought it wasn't great :/ . Asked people online to be honest, they all said cut it 100%. I did as an experiment... it's much better shorter in my opinion.
      So yea.

• So what if someone has a huge nose or ears. The person rating them tells then they only rate them. a 1 , because of their ose or whatever. Someone people have no mind of their own so take on an identity which someone else has suggested, such as yourself. All the people are udually ugly anyway who want rated

What Girls Said 9

• 1/10 not my type

• 5/10 annnnnd you don't need to rate me. I'm just killin time.

• 5 ill give the in the middle rate haha

• hmm 5,5/10 you're not my type of guy but you look like a nice guy!

• I'd give u a 4

• 6/10 cuz I don't know u but u seem nice and cool

• 6/10 if you want a rate.

• I'll give you a 4. That's me being generous

• Aww! You're really cute! I would give you an 8!

What Guys Said 6

• I really truly judge attractiveness as a guy. If I had to guess on gut feeling i'd say you'd fit 6.5. If your fat 6 or lower definitely. Nice face, nothing with a woah factor. can't even see your jaw outline bro : /

Hot would definitely be a stretch because I you seem to have a fat face (you look overweight) and in my opinion guys who are have sculpted perfect bodies, average-tall, hairstyle, grooming etc. get to 8 with purely average features. 7 if dipping in ugly, 9 if nicely handsome.

So work on everything else dude! : )

• ***I "CANT" really truly judge attractiveness as a guy ***

How the F did that word get lose WTF. I CAN'T

• Holy shit dude you are grilling me and you're not even a chick. I do have a babyface, and abit chubby but naturally pretty strong. You'd be suprised though a lot of people turn their heads to me when I am out and about, some with the occasional longer than usual stares coming from both guys and girls.

• i'd give you a 6

• there is a whole topic made for these man.

• CUTIE PIE AIN'T GONNA LIE

• Not the best looking black dude in the hood lol. Your profile pic makes you look a little shy

• Well maybe the best looking MIXED dude in the hood ;). Everyone always says I look shy but Im really not. Its the dam babyface. Don't judge a book by its cover, otherwise you're in for one hell of a suprise! Im actually the devil

• damm niga u are cute