Is 34B breast size a good size for a 16 year old?

For a really short girl and a slim body?

Is it small, medium or big?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no such thing as a "good size." You can't control it. It's not like we're going to say "Unacceptable! Turn around and try harder next time."

Guys like breasts of all sizes. The cultural obsession with large breasts is exaggerated, sometimes intentionally.

It's the kind of thing you should be worried about, especially at your age. Be innocent and don't worry about your body.

• You are right I shouldn't bother my head with such things, thank you doe x

• No problem ! Thanks for MHO :D

What Guys Said 5

• It's fine. My mom was a 34B and she was a righteous goddess who had men hovering around her.

• Aww it's cute what you said about your mom x

• Thanks. The girls loved my ass, hair, and eyes... and I was shy and insecure. *sigh* Dad was lucky but he's dead now. Somebody else is lucky now. My mom hooked up with a widower and my mom is a definite upgrade in looks from his previous wife...

• I am insecure too, but ey dats life. Oh I hope he rests in peace xx hahaha well I am sure it's an upgrade for sure XD

• It's *absolutely* OK.

• I bet it fits your body well.

• B is the minimum.

Hopefully it'll grow.

If I got a girl like you, I would've asked her to gain weight.

• But my weight is good for my height

• I believe so

What Girls Said 2

• Great size.
    It's small but it's still growing.

Even if they do say small... be confident in yourself.
    Some small breasts are very attractive, and have a nice shape to them.

• I was just wondering that's all dear xx

• It's perfect for a petite girl with a slim frame. Any bigger and it would look disproportionate.