I want to dye my hair a lighter brown but my parents think I'll look ugly, what do you think?

Okay, this is what happened.
Me: can I dye my hair a lighter brown
My mom: no, se te va ver feo ( it'll look ugly on you)
My father: *agrees *
Me: ):
What do you think?
Je suis non d'accord..(I am not agreeing ) did i say that wrong? I think so. I don't have the patience to google it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do it girl. Rock it. Dye their hair light brown in their sleep, too, while you're at it.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think it would look ugly.. But I wouldn't like it as much as it is now. But do what ever you want, it is your hair.

• I have a ton of friends who die their hair light brown. Mosts people won't even notice its died because it actually looks really natural. Have you considered putting in highlights instead of completely dying your hair? In my opinion girls who put in really light brown highlights look sexy. I think the mixture of light brown and black looks nice.

• Do it who cares its your hair and your a girl.

What Girls Said 2

• Since you have a promise hue to your skin, I think it would look perfectly fine. Its just that the lighter tone would be such a drastic change that your parents feeling won't look good. They would probably have to get used to it.

• I mean brown hue

• i can't tell if there's no pic of you so i dont know what it would look like