Tall girl- need opinions?

I am 6 feet (183.5 cm) tall girl and finding problems with how I look becouse of this.
So guys I have a question
Even though I am not fat, rather fit I feel that everything is "big" compared to other girls and sometimes the boys I like!
Can you tell me if you ever think of this when you see a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Awwww :(. Nothing is wrong with your height. You were made unique. There are guys who like tall girls. I'm one of them.

Embrace who you are. Others are going to say things about you because you stand out more but try to ignore them. I know that can be difficult, but again you are unique and special in your own way and that's not a bad thing 😊.

What Guys Said 7

• You're a goddess. You have nothing to worry about. I have a coworker built like that. She is... ummm... "inspiring" and I'll leave it at that.

• No, I think tall girls are often their own worst critic. Being a tall woman can be both really elegant, and give you that extra presence in a room. You just need to relax into it and keep good posture, sometimes when people aren't comfortable with their height they can slouch a lot.

• So true! Good posture= good energy confidence and sexiness! Don't hide your beauty girl!

• i want to date a girl that is bigger than me but she also has to be attractive. some guys worry about what others think but im one of the guys that think people will be like , look at that guy he dont give a fuck and i want people to think that of me

• U r 6'0 feet tall wow
    that all I need
    nothin other things matter to me

I hope u were around me :(

• I m 5 10 and like tall girls but it looks awkward if she looks taller than me without heels

• Tall girls are hot, too bad they don't usually like guys my height... 5"10'

• I like tall and fit girls ;)

What Girls Said 0