Do you think I look fat or just right?

Here are some pics:

s1268.photobucket.com/.../...920EAAD587A8.jpg.html

s1268.photobucket.com/.../...336093D443DE.jpg.html

I am just a few pounds overweight. Does it look like I need to lose a few pounds or do I look good just the way that I am? Please be honest!

Most Helpful Guy

• I am going to be dead fucking honest with you girl , you are naturally perfect the way you are. Is ask you on a date if you and I were in the same state. Your pretty too. And smart looking.

What Guys Said 10

• The links don’t work but I did see some other pictures. I am going assume that those are of you. So I can say the following:

Lose weight? HELL NO!!! You are absolutely gorgeous and you don’t need to lose weight. The only thing you need to change is the way you look at yourself. As far as I can tell you don’t what we see. If you look at the other comments they are all very positive. Don’t let anyone or any magazine put these ideas into your head that you need to lose weight.

• i can't see your pics :-(

• I think you look nice.

• That shirt sort of hides your body so it's hard to tell. You're not fat but if you want to be ideal losing some pounds wouldn't hurt.

• What's wrong with you? I'd have been happy to be your BF when was your age.

• If you are from where I think you are, we grew up in the same town. (You can message me if you like.) Knowing that town, there were lots of good looking girls at the "MHS" high school that I went to. I can understand why a young lady such as yourself might be a little insecure given the large number of girls at that school and how catty girls can be. So, even though you graduated, that sense of insecurity might still continue. You are a fine nice normal attractive young lady so don't let your perceptions of what you think others think about you bother you. You will have no trouble being attractive to someone.

• No... you are not at all fat... instead you look sexy... cute face, beautiful eyes... and the best are your boobs... any guy will go mad for it... your boobs really makes you sexier... just love them...

• No, you're ok.

But you're slightly wide, but got great boobs.

• You should not wear such wide clothes. Wear some tighter clothes and the guys will go mad for you - believe me.

• If you're fat, I'd hate to think what you think what obese looks like

• Picture is not the most flattering. I think your weight is more or less fine, you just have a wide bone structure

What Girls Said 4

• I think you look fine. You're good.

• omg you are NOT fat! you look gorgeous.

• You're not fat.

• Not at all fat!