Am I attractive to you ladies?

A lot of girls at my school say that i'm ugly as hell and they would never go out with me. They say it so much that i don't even know if i'm attractive to other girls. Can you ladies check out my profile pic and tell me if i'm attractive or not? Please have honest answers.

• Hot as Hell
  • Handsome
  • Cute
  • Somewhat attractive
  • Butt Ugly
If you guys are wondering what my race is i'm 3/4 African-American and 1/4 Caucasian (German)
Also can you leave a rating out of ten in the comment section? (Ex 8/10). You don't have to but it would be gladly appreciated!

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of school do you go to? You are a very fine looking guy. You're cute/handsome... I don't know why girls say that to you unless they're just teasing you or maybe they dislike your personality

• I honestly don't know why they are saying that. I don't think it's my personality because my friends love my personality. I'm a funny guy but yet kind of an introvert.

• I actually never thought of that. That might be the solution to my problem, Thanks!

• You're welcome! :)

What Girls Said 4

• 1|0
  • This question... You my good sir deserve a nice, ripe pineapple up the ass. Asking complete strangers over the internet if you are attractive or not? Smh. In all honesty you're not UGLY but you also aren't Christopher Hemsworth...
    GET YOUR ISH TOGETHER MAN.

• It's pathetic i know but if you were in my position you would understand.

• Ha! That's how life works period. (Time to be Basically Basic) Gotta Ignore the hating Bitchachoes cuz yolo and everybody knows that you stay dipped in butter bruh

• 'deserve a nice, ripe pineapple up the ass' HAHAHAHAHA
      sorry but that is single handedly the best thing I've read on this site

• Is it your friends that say this cause they are probably joking.. You're handsome But stay humble okay? :)

• No it's not my friends that say this it's just random girls. And thanks!

• Yes you are attractive :) I like your style!

What Guys Said 0