What's my body shape?

I'm 16 and 115-120 lbs. My measurements are 32-25-33 ( hips- waist- bust) whats my body shape? Like pear, apple, hourglass or ruler? Attractive or unattractive?

Updates:
I have wide hips and not much of a waist at all :/ ( any suggestions for getting a smaller waist) but does this make me less attractive?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Your in good shape... No worries.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• You got a great body. Keep it in that shape by exercising and eating healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your body shape is meow!

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl you're in good shape

0|0
    0|0
  • Your body is THAT good.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• TECHNICALLY you're an inverted triangle because your bust is wider than your hips but you may as well call yourself a ruler because the difference between 25 and 32/33 isn't enough to visualize much of a difference. I'm a ruler too. (32-24-32) so we're REALLY similar and if you can see in my picture, I don't have many curves to speak of :p

1|0
    0|0
  • If say your a pear, which is actually hat I consider the best to have. But typically when Doug measurements it's bust-waist-hips just though you should know for the future

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're a ruler since your bust and hip measurements aren't much greater than your waist. But your body looks good.

1|0
    0|0