Do I look like a California girl?

I want to move to California and my brothers say i look like a California girl do i?

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what a California girl is supposed to look like and I'm in San Francisco. o_o

0|1
    0|0
    • sunny
      tanned

• Show All
    • @cavmanier thanks! Couldn't have said it any better.

• @cavmanier thanks for the details :) i think SoCal more suitable for me then.

What Guys Said 7

• I have no idea how a California girl looks like. Ask him what about your look makes you look like a California girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess you do aha, but I'm sure once you get to Cali you'll find there's tons of diversity in the look of people there, obviously.

0|1
    0|0
  • What does a California girl look like? From my experience, when I was there everyone's style, weight, height and race all varied.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's the dress style with people from CA I was born in CA and the style is hard to shake

1|0
    0|0
    • whats the style like?

• Loose fitting tops, colors that don't really match. . Small brim hats for women

• *shrug* beats me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Last time I said you looked like a guy.

I'm starting to rething...

Why not just put your hair away from your face?

Also there's no Californian race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well number there hot and love to party and love to show off the tan and sexy legs and are blonde

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think there really is a definitive look for "California girls," particularly considering that CA is the second most diverse state in the US. So I don't know how clear of an answer there really is for that. Also I live in California, so I don't exactly know what people not from California stereotypically look like (Especially because the area where I live is predominantly Asian). But I think you sort of do, though again, I don't know that there really is a specific way girls from California really look.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a California girl form Los Angeles just get a little tanner and you'll fit right in with us : D

0|0
    0|0
  • Every girl could be a California girl!! That's the most diverse and sweet state ever but be ready to pay $2000 a month for rent in a one bedroom apt!! At least in so cal

0|0
    0|0