Rate me please! What can I change?

Okay. So I've played something like this before but I'm going to get some other answers. Lately I've been feeling down and very insecure so in hoping that i can just straighten this out. If I'm ugly, I'll be fine. If I'm pretty, I'll learn to see it.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing to change... you're very attractive. You have no reason to be insecure, at least in terms of physical appearance.

Are you a pain in the ass in person? ;)

• Haha i don't think so.. i sure as hell hope not.

• Then I wouldn't worry about it, and just chalk it up to "normal" insecurity.

You're very pretty, and you have a nice smile. Well, it might be a great smile, but it is only a "half-hearted" smile in the photo.

• Thank you. I will take that into account

What Guys Said 11

• It appears there are lots of girls feeling quite insecure these days.
    Perhaps instead of talking to some random strangers offering you words of comfort... you'll find comfort in talking to someone who's in the same boat as you are.
    I refer you to
    @iloveyousomuch1225

• cute...7-8

• I wouldn't change a thing. My first girlfriend.. when I was thirteen looked so much like you do now. I thought she was 8.5 or 9 at that time, now if you were closer to my age I'd say the same thing about you but you're you young for me to give a serious rate number.

• I rate you a 7. As for what you could change. Well to be honest I think you look sexy enough. Knowing how females are about change. The only thing I would change would be is your boobs. Meaning make them a full size bigger. Then you truly would be a 9 or 10.

• Your to young for me to rate, your very pretty though.

• I don't think your needing a rate, I think you just need some besties to just have fun with, honestly. <3.

xoxo

• you look beautiful but your beauty dont stop at what we see with our eyes it lies within your heart your personality.

• you are beautiful already but a more lively and broader smile will make u more i would say enigmatic, just be yourself and u will be grand

• You're a good looking girl.

It's perfect.

You just look too young.

• You are cute and dont worry that much about your look

• You look very pretty

What Girls Said 1

• You're a nice looking girl.
    You don't need to change a thing.
    Love yourself and be more secure.