What's wrong with my looks?

Ok so I have a question, for you guys. I Never get approached, by guys at all and I don't know why. you can see my face in my profile pic but let me explain my body. Ok so I have a lot of boob and I am curvy (not fat) I have a decent size butt and my persenality is very out going, I smile a lot. why don't guys find me attractive?

Ik a lot of people say I look chubby, but I'm actually skinnier then what I look like, if you saw me with some jeans and a tank top you could see, I have a flat stomach but my parents are very strict, on what I wear so I can't show off what I have.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're pretty, you have beautiful eyes, and according to your description, you also have an attractive body, so my guess for why boys don't approach you is because of your non-verbal behavior. Maybe you don't project yourself as an approachable person; you may not look confident or you may look stuck up (doesn't look that way in the picture though). You may be acquiring a "reserved" image, I mean, folding your arms, looking down instead of up, headphones on... Try to avoid this if you do it. Pay more attention to your non-verbal behavior, since mot of the time we're not aware of it and it's what people see, and they form an image of you based on that.
    Smile more, try to look happy and confident.

What Guys Said 27

• I think you're just lacking confidence, your looks are perfect. Don't worry, you're still underage, your looks will be enhanced more over-time.

• Absolutely nothing, cute as hell !!
    Maybe boys there are just shy, ure def worth dating

• there's nothing wrong you look sweet... you just haven't find the right guy yet

• Nothing at all your young yet give it time

• your still a baby thats why…guys at your age, are busy masturbating, and loose testosterone, to have the balls to go up to good looking girls
    try join a dating website, you will be bombarded by the second by all sorts of men…. just on your looks alone….

• You look like jailbait to be honest, but I'm assuming you want to date guys around your age? yeahh... most will probably be too shy to be upfront with a cutie. like you.

umm, you'll kinda have to be the one to say hi first, just because you don't get approach, does not mean you should consider yourself ugly. mmk pumpkin?
    but then again, it might be better that way, I'm glad your not the conceited blonde type. ha. ha ha. ha.

xoxo

• Haha im far from that I don't like to think I'm better than anyone or look prettier but it's hard to even feel pretty and what does jailbait mean?

• If this keeps going on, They'll be cops at my door, I think I'm going to super glue my fingers together now. Good night love ~

xo

• Night love 😂😂

• Yes you're cute.. you're just lacking in confidence. Jail bait is a term that means you're too young fur an adult to do anything with. It means that a guy could say something in the wrong way and get jail time fur that if the guy is 18 or over.. That is if what he says intimidated you or if someone else saw it and reports it to the authorities.

• You're gorgeous. I'd say most certainly it's because guys think you are intimidating and maybe out of their league kind of thing. But you're under 18, so don't think too much about it for now. Enjoy being alone (not lonely) for the time being.

• Thank you that is very kind of you but it gets lonely I guess I can say.

• That's exactly what i mean. I will get a bit philosophic here but, if you don't enjoy being with yourself, why would anyone enjoy being with you? Learn to enjoy being alone before looking for someone. I found so many couples break up because one of them couldnt spend time alone and always needed the other one around to be happy. Have fun on your own or with friends. Having someone to love while young sure is a great feeling. But don't make it a priority. That's just my advice at least.

• Thanks I appreciate that.😘😊

• There's nothing wrong with your looks
    Quite the contrary if you ask me :3
    You're not chubby, at least you don't look like it, and if you were, it would be okay for some guys, like me for example
    There's just more to love and hug x3
    You just need to find the right guy :)

• Nothing wrong with you, just continue doing what you do.

• Guys around your age are shy probably. I know I was and I'd probably be intimidated by you.

• Haha why is that I don't bite 😉😂

• Us men can be complex :p

• Based on your profile pic. One of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. Your eyes are really pretty. :)

• maybe guys are intimidated and think you are out of their league or something XD

• Out of their league haha im not even in there league

• that´s what i said xD because they like it so much and see themselfes as not so attractive they think they don´t have a chance anyway.

• ah now i see it in your pic :D you are chubby. curvy and not fat but chubby. and i think that skirt is a case for the fashion police ^^ this is not meant in an insulting way i am just open about what i think.

• You are too young. Get older and go to clubs and guys will be all over you lol. Keep working out tho.

• Beauties are intimating. That could be the reason.

• you look good to me

• you look really cute and intimidating

• Shouldn't wear that dress or whatever it is, that's probably why.. That's my opinion

• You're lovely as hell :)

• Maybe they don't think they have a chance with you

• you look pretty=)

• They're intimidated.

• At yoru ages most ofthegusy are really shy, dont be unpatient

• Nope nothings wrong! Its just that you are overthinking.. and also you look cute too me! :)

• 🙈🙈 Aww y'all are making me blush with your nice comments and I am shocked y'all think that.

• WOW U sure have me all confused I find U'r looks Awesome. I Love Big BooBs & curves on A Girl !!!

• Calm down there buddy, she is under 18. That means jail time ;)
      And "U" is a letter, not a word..

• Some might think you have a snobby or pretentious look maybe. You're not ugly for sure. Try smiling more and relax.

• Thanks some people say that at first I looked stuck up but that I am so amazing and what not but I don't know how I look stuck up?

• Lmao so your trying to say dress sexier?

• Well I am old fashioned and would never suggest you to wear sexy outfits but you look like you go to Harvard and you don't want anyone to hit on you. Less layers, more color, more style and less grey. Grey and brown are not your colors. Similar colors like maroon would look better but I suggest yellows and maybe greens.

• Nothing is wrong with your looks. Not every girl gets approached. If you are interested in somebody approach them and see what happens

• Thanks I am going to try that I am not shy at all so it shoul be fun.☺️

• Even if you smile your still with your friends which still makes it difficult for the guy. You could try to step away from your group for a little while and smile and see if he approaches you or just approach him.

• Thanks I plan to do that it will be hard to get away though.

What Girls Said 13

• Because you're 15 (I think according to your username) and 15 year old guys are shy, insecure and sometimes not even interested in girls as a girlfriend or so. They only go after girls with more sex appeal because of their hormones and you look more like girlfriend material. When they get older, you get more desired. Trust me, I had the same thing.

• Post a full body pic of you in jeans an a shirt. I can't give a direct answer without seeing the whole thing.

• I can't I don't wear jeans

• Oh... wow. Your parents are THAT strict? That really suck... Anyway from what I got to go with you're a cute girl. I wouldn't stress about guys not wanting to date you. More often than not most guys that age go after "the easy" girls. Just continue being you and you'll attract the right kind of guys for you. After all you want a guy to like you for who you are not by what you wear or how much make up you have on.

• Yeah that's very true thanks did those wise words.😘

• Long jean skirt... Don't. Like ever. You're pretty but you don't have confidence which isn't attractive. Also, depending on how under 18 you are, guys your age may be very insecure also and aren't confident enough to approach girls yet.

• You're gorgeous, like the guys have said if there is a guy you like approach him there are many guys who are shy about asking girls out. Good luck.

• Thank you so much that's very kind of you and your an awesome person!!!😘

• Absolutely nothing is wrong! you're beautiful :))

• Wow thank you!! You are very pretty and it makes me feel good that you think that.😊😘

• Haha we're all shy and silly and quite full of shit (forgive the language) at that age. There are a rare few who aren't but it's hard to find those ones, play it safe and don't listen to what they say :) I wish you all the best, I hope you find the right guy one day soon :)

• Awww thank you that is so sweet of you to say and yeah y'all are sure full of that.😂

• Nothing wrong! You are very pretty.

• You're super pretty. Are you nice? But don't worry about your looks.

• You look perfect. In my opinion you should get clothes that flatters you more

• Lol I can't show my body because my mom is pretty strict

• You can trie with boyfriend jeans, they are baggy and look nice

• Yeah but no matter if I wear 4 sizes above my original size she gives me crap

• Why would you want to show off your body to a bunch of dirty strangers down the street? Anyways, I have no idea why boys won't approach you.. Come to where I live.. Kurds have lower standards and want to fuck anyone.

• I don't want to fuck or even show my body off like that but just wear stuff that I don't lool 20 pounds more

• WEAR some heel, your legs are very short, and you ve got no waist, so add a belt, something. Lose some weight, too.

• Lmao I look more chubby then I actually am not I can't wear stuff to show it off because my mom is very strict

• Maybe. Browse fashion tips, you don't have to show it off, just have some structure in your outfit, for god;s sake!!

• Lmao hats what my mom doesn't let me do sweetie heart she's really strict

• You aren't curvy. You are fat. Curvy means: Big butt, big boobs, nice waist. And you don't dress nice.

• But, how old are you?

• 'Why don't guys find me attractive?' - they're stupid.