Girls, will you post a picture of you without makeup, filters, etc?

As the question asks, are you brave enough haha? I'll post mine too. I was inspired to ask this because people will tell me I'm pretty on here but I always think "but I'm wearing makeup & that picture is probably deciveing..." http://imgur.com/5whyRnH Now you can see the difference between my profile pic & no makeup.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• 13|12
  • I actually just woke before this haha my eyes are a bit red
    But I'll post to encourage the girls :)

http://i.imgur.com/E6fx2iC.jpg

You still look great without makeup :)

• I know I'm not the most manly looking or handsome guy out there but SELFIE.
    http://i.imgur.com/T9EBxBD.jpg

Everyone let's do it.

• Hey Girls, You are so beautiful and sweet with or without makeup. Thank you for just being there.

• 3|1
  • Most these girls look below average without make up, it's hard to find true beauties.

• 2|0
  • How is make up not cheating?

Like I've been asking my friends lately and they're like WTF bro your not competing with them
    Me: But WTF they hide all their blemishes, bring their eyes out like kittens. In Sports thats like an unfair advantage, video gaming it's like hacks, for girls it's like ok I know your fake illusion you got here but it's fine :/

I feel like I sound retarded... LOL/ hey those are my thoughts haha

• Exactly why I made this lol. I still like makeup though. I think it's fun & pretty.

• Lol but you should really try the coconut oil thing! It seems counter-active because you're putting oil on your face but it actually just stops your skin from producing a whole bunch of it. & it fights bacteria & everything

• ; ) Thanks for that tip I'll try it.

• hahaa d00d you look awesome without makeup! :D

• I was hanging out with this girl for a while and she didn't wear makeup most of the time. Anyways I invited her out on a date she accepted and I almost didn't recognize her. I personally prefer when girls either don't wear makeup or at least keep it light.

• Did she have nice skin? Because I would do less makeup if my skin wasn't as bad lol

• She doesn't have acne and she has freckles if you get up close. <3 anyways the relationship didn't last but we're still good friends.

Media says girls need to have huge boobs, have perfect bodies (photoshopped), unrealistic dimensions like barbie, and a ton of other shit.

I'd rather a girl be her any day

• Awe people don't appreciate freckles a lot! I have them but they usually are covered by makeup. Not because I don't like them but to cover up pimples & such

• You still look good, nice to see you have the balls to show it to the world. More chick's need to do the same.

• Awww cute :).

You look about the same.

• I'm not wearing make up in my current pic.

• You change a little without make up, but nothing to worry about.

• Makeup does wonders lol. Yeah but I'm breaking out right now. Probably from being sick & getting no sleep.

• Yeah, and you're also too young. Soon you won't need make up anymore. Oh, and of course that being sick and getting no sleep is temporary, so nothing tho worry about.

• I feel... so deceived lol

Not to say there's anything wrong with that :D

My GF dosn't wear any make up and I love that about her

• I know, I know. I look so terrible in that picture 😂. Usually it doesn't look that bad.

• I like this question. Anything that advocates for being yourself, I'm all for

• wow. girls look so different without all that crap on there face hey!

• Lol yeah! We look worse!

• @d3f3cted, I was getting defensive because I could tell that you were making the OP uncomfortable/awkward. You did come off as rude, but thanks for clarifying - much appreciated. But I think you missed the point; men also expect to be with a hot "natural" woman. It goes both ways. Anyways this isn't the place for that debate, your question has been asked 100x before! Search it up via the menu tool bar if you want to talk about.

And you're welcome, @Asker. <3

• 99 percent of my pics i post here has no fliter or any sort of manipulation done to it. why hide things

• That's me without make up in my avatar lol.

• Mine is my profile pic since I can't post a pic on the messaging thing

• U really don't need any makeup Baby , way to many girls rely in makeuo as A cruch to feel better about there selfs !!!

• Wow you're actually quite pretty without makeup. Most girls would be too embarrassed to do that but you should have no problem.

• Thank you :) it means a lot. I got so many weird looks when I went to school like that once! & my face didn't didn't even have as much pimples :/

• I saw that too. I was like um eyebrow what are you doing? Like I said I think in my neutral face position that side of my face is like up lol

• & I don't really like me smile lol

What Girls Said 46