Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?

Did they mistake your identity?
Were they trying to flatter you?
Were you dressed a certain way or have a certain hair style?

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't, but my dad and sister have. Many people including his family and myself told him that he looks a lot like LL Cool J, he doesn't say much about it, he just stays modest. My sister always looked like Tia and Tamara Mowry, when she was younger she looked like Raven Symone, but as a teenager and now an adult she looks a lot like Tracee Ellis Ross, Hailey Duff and Ariana Grande. The weird thing is that she honestly doesn't recognize any of the look-a-likes herself but she is very humble when people tell her. The first time she was actually mistaken for a celebrity though was when she was in grade 7. My family and I all kept telling her to dress up as Raven Symone when she was starring in "Thats So Raven". One reason was that Raven wore some interesting outfits in many episodes that would be fun to recreate and the other was because she looked a lot like her in face when she was younger. On Halloween we went to the mall and it seemed like a little girl took notice of her resemblance too. The girl looked adorable in her Princess Jasmine costume as she ran up to my sister hugging her saying "You're finally here!" My sister warmly hugged her back with a gentle smile but before she could say anything the girl hurriedly ran back to her family full of excitement, telling them that she just hugged Raven.

The second time was when she was out with some friends and this guy came up asking her how she was and that it was so nice to meet her. He was more vague but described some of the characters from "Girlfriends" so that was the clue that let her know that he was talking about Tracee.

What Girls Said 11

• Hillary Duff back when I had blonde hair instead of my natural red.

• Ohhhhhhhh and Hayley Williams from Paramore. I actually get that one a lot. I can see it, but I think my cousin resembles her much more.

• I've been told I look like America Ferrera and Jordan Sparks. I don't look like either. Oh how I wish I did lol
    I've heard it from quite a few people but I don't know what it is that makes them say that. The dark hair maybe?

• Once I wore a red bright playsuit and my hair was curled and my friend said I kinda looked like Scarlett Johansson. I took it as a compliment, because Scarlett is very pretty.

• I don't see it and I disagree with them, but I've had a handful of people compare me to Leighton Meester.

• For some reasons some have told me I remind them of Beyonce or Jordin Sparks. Which is really weird cause I'm an Asian!!

• Online yes, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Cristin Milioti I mean I don't always see it tbh lol

• someone sed i looked lik barbie if dat counts!! xxxxx

• My former best friend's ex-boyfriend always said I looked like Ariana Grande. Both her and I didn't see it but he insisted I did.

• I've actually heard that I looked like Samara from The Ring. Before her face got all... weird.

• Someone once told me I look like Scarlett Johansson, but I don't really see it.

• A girl in the street once asked me if I were Spanish and I told het no why are you asking, she told me that I look very similar to Maria Valverde. I didn't know her, I googled her I dont think I look similar to her but I think she is pretty.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes , there was this time when I went to New Delhi in India , apparently any random Asian dude looks like Jackie Chan to them.

• And for some strange reason yet unknown by man , it is said by someone who probably should get some new glasses - I look a bit like joseph gordon-levitt

• yup... @kangy told me once in one of my questions, but i don't remember who he was :-P

• I've gotten it over the years as flattery.

• Hmmm. Nah not really. I think I look most like Michael B. Jordan or Vic Mensa though.

• yeah. some say i look like lupe fiasco.

• People say I look like Peter Griffin or Drew Carey

• I heard that I look similar to benedict cumberbatch /:

• A girl once told me that I looked like Zac Efron... I later figured out, she only said that to make me go watch Highschool Musical with her in the cinema...

Needlessly to say, I freaking love Highschool Musical to this date :D