So what do you guys think?

My husband tells me I am ugly and if I leave him no one would ever want me. What do you think?

• he's right no one would want me
  • not bad
  • pretty lady
Well the idiot I am married to is now in jail SO filing for divorce Monday morning

Most Helpful Guy

• Your absulotley gorgeous, ditch that abusive man and find someone that treats you correctly.

What Guys Said 14

• Looks like you got a little bbw thing going on, very nice.

But if your husband really is saying that, it's most likely because he's the one that's scared of being alone. So he tries to bring you down to his level of misery, and make you think you wouldn't be able to get another man, which you can.

Go ahead and blast this song in the house, remind him you're a woman, and can replace him in a heart beat.

http://youtu.be/2EwViQxSJJQ

• Perfect song ! I need to blast this when I clean up the house lol while he is sleeping

• What kind of husband would say to his wife "You're ugly"?
    You girl is in an abusive relationship and you need to figure out if he's really a sweet lad in a bad time or a fuck face who need a bit of ass drilling.

• i dont think he is sweet , he used to be nice and then once we got married it was all over

• Well for fuck's sake get some help fast.
      In the REAL WORLD I mean , not on the internet , you don't want to leave paper trails or electronic traces.
      Find a social worker.

• You are from ugly your husband is abusive and is saying those things to lower your selfesteem and is insecure that you would leave him.

• I think he is a little bitch. Your beautiful.

• What kind of husband says such a thing to his wife? A husband who doesn't love his wife.
    Get rid of him and find a guy who will love you.

• I honestly can't tell from the small photo of you, but what I can tell is this guy is a d bag that should die alone.

• I think he's definitely got a screw loose. You shouldn't have to seek external qualification for something a husband should be nurturing though.
    What an awkward and painful situation you are in. It is similar to what drove me to become a physique competitor. You can bet your sweet ass if you got in the best shape of your life It would be the sweetest revenge you have ever tasted.
    Worst case scenario, you'll be and feel like the sexist beast alive even if he's still an idiot.

• I have been losing weight and his sister asked me if she could help , sheis in great shape and I think I am going to take her up on it. I was in great shape before I had kids. And I think if I got in shape I would feel amazing and it would be nice to rub it in his face

• He'll YEA SISTER! You be the best you can be. At 53 I placed 12th among 36 year olds and up.
      Claim it and IT IS YOURS!
      I'll post a pic if I can manage it. Just cast all that bullshit aside. The only thing that matters is what YOU want for yourself.
      Dig deep. It will take that. It's not easy but it is the greatest you've ever accomplished.

• I don't know how to post a pic here:-( I'll try to my profile for motivation. I have a lot of them. Get a "before" pic and hold on to it.

• Your gorgeous sweetie if your for real

• He definitely wouldn't be alone in his opinion but I'm sure there are men who would disagree.

• You are beautiful I give you a 10. Will you rate me?

• i don't know... yeah he's getting sick of you…he will say mean things to get his way and worry you…

• sounds like you got a problem…but just care how you look in a pic?

• You have a husband?

Anyway. You should loose weight BEFORE he divorces you...

• I think that your husband is emotionally abusive to you and you SHOULD leave him. The reason he says that is because he will never do better than you and that's his insecurity.

What Girls Said 6

• No man should say that to his wife. You are very beautiful and by being verbally abusive to you and telling you stuff like that Is just his way of trying to keep you around. He obviously doesn't realize what he has and if he can't respect you he doesn't deserve you.

• Nobody has the right to call you ugly! You are a very beautiful women, and I bet you can find another guy who will treat you like a queen!

• you look pretty... he thinks like an @$$hole!

• No darling ur pretty ! Just hit gym

• You're in an abusive relationship and should leave asap.

• You are beautiful and if he doesn't like you he can go and fuck himself then