Do guys really not like skinny girls?

im 5'3 and 113 pounds. im a twig but i still have boobs im and a butt i mean they exist and i have a butt cuz i do squats. and i dont look unhealthy, just skinny. and it seems like everyone is so obsessed with curvy girls its actually really putting me down, i was born this skinny and this is the way i am. my friends are always trying to tell me to eat more and that i need "some meat on my bones" yet they say theyre jealous of my weight? and it seems like curvy girls think they are fat and fat girls think theyre curvy. trust me there's a diffrence! im just really sick of people hating on skinny girls for being the way they are. but honestly do guys really not like skinny girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• You obviously don't understand western culture then.

What Guys Said 9

• I think you're right, every single skinny girl on the face of the earth is single and lonely because guys don't like them.

Come on, seriously lol. I know you're just young and insecure, but still.

• Of course they do unless you are way too skinny because not being healthy is a turn off.

• Nooo. What? Who ever said this? Urg. Me I love skinny girls.(: everyone's got their own takes and opinions though. Ohwell.

• If you're skinny and you look healthy it's okay:) just not too skinny like you know all bones. But reading your story, i think you hv got enough;)

• I like skinny girls

• I love everybody. You're next.

• As long as you look healthy

• Of course we do as long as you're not so skinny you look sickly or anorexic

• Yes I love skinny girls

What Girls Said 3

• Yup, that's it... They hate them all.
    www.quickmeme.com/.../...fac6ec53c4c49c79fc419.jpg

• You're only an inch taller than me and we weigh the same. I don't think I'm a twig so I doubt you are either. 113 pounds at 5'3" is a decent weight.

• Of course there are a lot of guys who like skinny girls... who's on the cover of magazines? Skinny women. It's kinda obvious. You might be around men who only like curvier or more average-sized women. Look for guys who like skinny girls.