What body figure are men most attracted to?

What body figure is most attractive?

• Skinny - No boobs/butt
  • Curvy - All boobs/wide hips/round butt
  • Slim - Skinny but with medium boobs and round butt
  • Muscular - Huge and muscular arms/legs
  • Round - Overweight/round...
I am waiting for the first guy to choose muscular!

Most Helpful Girl

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone likes something different. The few comments you will get on here won't represent the entire male population. Don't worry about what you THINK guys want based on a handful of responses. Be who you are and be happy with it. Guys like girls who like themselves (without being cocky/egotistical). The right guy will show up one day. All of the rest don't matter.

• Thank you for that :)

• Beauty really does shine from the inside out. When a woman is truly happy with herself and smiles/laughs often, men are attracted to her. A physically hot woman with a crappy personality will turn many men away from a long-term relationship with her. She'll be wanted mainly for sex and tossed aside. He'll most likely pick the average girl who's happy, likes herself and others, etc over the miserable or slutty hot girl in the end.

• You're still young and guys change as they get older. Their choices change as they learn. Be the girl who gets the guy in the end.

What Guys Said 12

• I've been attracted to all of those body types at one point or another. i'm not the best with word descriptions but this media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...da2847d8b45b.jpg type of bodyshape is probably my most favourite

• Curvy, Slim and Muscular works for me. Just that muscular CANNOT look like this.
    naturalbodybuildingtips.info/.../...fitness-36.jpg

• She doesn't even have any boobs... And her legs...

• I like medium boobs and ass.. buf shen women het muscular they look like men and its a real turn off for me

• curvy/muscular

• All boobs? You mean big?
    Either way I'd take B or C. I really don't care about boob size as long as she has some ass.

• C sounds most appealing, followed by B.

• Hourglass figure.

• I love curvy and big.

• Curvy boobs and nice ass... but the main thing is your dress.. more sexier the dress is, more they will get attracted...

• All of them.

• What body do you have

• C. B if the guy is black (haha)

What Girls Said 3