Hey rate my pic out of 1-10?

can you rate my pic?
what number would you give me 1-10?
the guy i'm seeing thinks i'm not good enough and he says he has options (which i don't think are that good looking as he tries to say).. he's just trying to hurt me

Most Helpful Guy

• skinny/10

...

What Guys Said 33

• I say 6/10. With that being said I'd suggest you ditch the tanning need for a while and while you're at it, ditch the boyfriend. Regardless of your looks the guy is a slime ball for treating you the way he does. Find someone that appreciates you for you.

• By me! You're a babe! 8.8 out of 10 minimum.

If your boyfriend doesn't want you, can I have you? Lol

• Your a 10 for sure

• Fake photo / 10

• You're too skinny for me (I can see your muscles). Also I think you're over tanned.

Also your waist to hip ratio is not good.

All in all, a typical model like body (as opposed to a HOT p*rn start or erotica model).

Your face is good though, above average.

• Woah, you got a great body. Be proud of your looks.

• I'd give you an 8. If this blowhard that you're seeing says you're not good enough and that he has options then just drop his ass. Call his bluff and see what he does. You do not deserve to be told you're not good enough.

• @sailorm00n 10^infinity u r beautiful

• You are a niner, your current bf is just saying that because he is jealous, insecure, and as you guessed he is trying to point you down while hurting you to stay. you can leave him, he is not worth your time

• 110 wayy above 10!

• Not sure it's you, but I'dSmash/10.

• 8/10

and the guys is a jerk.

• I'll give you a solid 9... nobody is a perfect 10... I do like your physique though and tan

• You look good

• 10
    Maybe it's your personality?

• 10! Beautiful face, beautiful body and you know how to dress.

• 8.5/10

I prefer curves bit too skinnny for my taste but perfect for a lot of others

• Skinny, very pretty, nice lips, nice figure
    The guy is a moron
    Rating level is a solid 10

• You're good, don't worry

• From me, 8 out of 10

• 8/10 so nice.

• 5-6 out of 10 - more so 5.

• i wonder what your bedsheets look like with that fake tan...6/20 best

• A fuckin big 9

• 11. :) so nice

• eight outta ten

• 10 totally bed able hehe

• Like five or something.
    Whatsoever, dump that guy.

• Would bang/10, would not date though. Not a fan of the tanning booth, you're 18-24 and you look older due to it.

• You look good to me

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 16

• Like an 8 if you calm down with the tanning you'd be a 10 for sure.. but honestly the guy sounds like an asshole, I hope soon enough you realise YOU have options & move on.

• 7/10 you are pretty :). This guy is not worth your time. He sounds like an asshole.

• 9..
    It's the first time in giving a 9

• Him well let's put it in different categories. classiness I would say a 8, your top is showing a lot of boobs which can be bad depend on what kind of event it is. Looks I would say a 9. Outfit combination I would say on point. Love the skirt and the crop top :)

• You are very pretty and you deserve better. I bet he's a player? if he is you are walking on thin nice Cos he won't take any girl seriously. He will take what he wants and keep moving.

• You're a niner

• *palm to forehead* if he makes you feel like you're not good enough, walk away. You are a very pretty young woman. How do you rate yourself?

• Wow, you are absolutely gorgeous, 10 for sure. And I'm so sorry to hear about your boyfriend, it sounds like he is emotionally abusive. But you definitly shouldn't listen to him you are one of the prettiest girls I've seen.

• Ur too beautiful ! Ill gv u 9 !

• That is a very deceiving pic.
    post 1 with no make up and plan and as little clothing possible

• 7 ur hot :-) xxxx

• Nasty fake blonde hair, gross p*rn Frankenstein brows, ugly barbie tan. 3.

• I sayyyy 8

• Not my type.
    5 for unoriginal looks

• girl sorry to say, you look like a burnt toaster strudel. wrinkles and all. you obviously think you're attractive, so why even ask for a rate? get over yourself. you look like skin cancer on its way to its deathbed.

• 6 fillerrrrrrrrrrrr

• get a pic and then talk

• LOL! i love when people do this. ask for a rating then get pissy when they don't think it's good enough. ahhh.

• It's fun how the ones who insult are anonymous all the time why can't ya show your faces?